Getting Rid of Pimple Scars

I have one month left until my wedding. What care should I take in this one month, and how do I lighten my pimple scars on my face? Please help me out.

Fahni

Answers:

Lighten Pimp Scars in a Month

Squeeze juice out of half a lemon, warm it up, and add half a teaspoon of eau de cologne to it. Apply this on the face. Let dry. And wash off with plain water after about an hour.

Do this once every day. (I've tried it, and it works!) All the best! (10/03/2007)

By GK

Lighten Pimp Scars in a Month

The best tactic at this point is to find some really good concealer. (There are even ones made for burn scars, so you should be able to find something.) Perhaps it would be worth visiting a makeup artist, or just going to several department store counters for make-overs. Or try what is on the market now. If your skin is still oily, you would want something without oil in it. Usually if the mark is darker, you apply lighter concealer to even it out. Then cover/blend with makeup and powder. (10/03/2007)

By pamphyila

Lighten Pimple Scars

Well this is probably a late entry, but for people out there that want to get rid of pimples and pimple scars, here are the best tactics.

I've been researching about hair and skin products for a very long time. I have tried many different brands of over the counter remedies and prescriptions. The best thing that works for me is every morning and night to use some kind of face cleanser. I use Clearasil. Then when you take a shower, wash your face with a light soap and then scrub your face gently with a blackhead eliminator. I use Neutrogena. Try not to use lotions on your face too much, because the oils gather in your pores. Oh, and never pinch your pimples. It may seem like a quick fix but it only makes an ugly scar and makes it spread! (10/04/2007)

By SustaindbyJesus

Lighten Pimple Scars

You can get a small bottle of vitamin E oil somewhere such as Wal-Mart. It is only about $2-3. You could poke a small hole in a vitamin E capsule if you'd rather. Just rub a bit on the scar at least daily. You'll see a big difference soon! I use it all the time on those pesky burn lines from the oven racks that I always seem to have on my arm. No lingering scars from them though! (10/05/2007)

By Leigh Ann

Lighten Pimple Scars

Vitamin E liquid is the perfect natural solution. Skin craves Vitamin E, as it's very moisturizing and healing. (10/05/2007)

By swtp2006

Lighten Pimple Scars

If you have a month, you can do what I do. First, I wash my face every night with a face wash that contains benzoil peroxide. Then I use a triple antibiotic ointment on every scar, and it really does make a big difference. I have even compared the scars with and without the ointment and you can definitely tell the difference. (10/05/2007)

By kimmcg

Lighten Pimple Scars

Vitamin E Oil is the best option. Regular use will lighten the scars. You can also use Lemon Juice and orange juice. Mix them together and apply on your face. Rinse off after 20 minutes. (10/23/2007)

By lifeisbeautiful

Acne Scars
Remedies for Acne Scars
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
girl looking at a pimple
Hiding a Pimple
🎄