Getting Rid of Rollie Pollie Bugs

How do I get rid of rollie pollie bugs in my house?

DL Dwors from Little Elm, TX

Answers:

Getting Rid of Rollie Pollie Bugs

I use the sticky mice traps to catch spiders and it also does a great job with rollie pollies. (06/25/2008)

By THATSKELLY

Getting Rid of Rollie Pollie Bugs

After I nudge them, they generally roll up in a ball (we call them potato bugs) and then I put them on a piece of paper and put them outside. Why kill them? They're harmless. (06/25/2008)

By Maryeileen

Getting Rid of Rollie Pollie Bugs

Hunt under everything until you find their "nests" with many tiny ones in a nursery. They are also called Sowbugs and will eat "snail bait" granules sprinkled lightly over their nests only. One box will treat a football field, almost, so go easy on the sprinkles. Keep rocks, logs, ornaments, and lumber turned and lifted. They prefer darkness and dampness.

The snail bait works very well, but use only during dry weather, otherwise you have to re sprinkle and waste it. I'm organic, and haven't had a problem in years.
But, if I did I'd first consult Jerry Baker's Organic Garden Tonics. (I called him "ED" in another post I just made!)

It's always best to try to find something organic first and if it works, go with that. If not, a slight sprinkle of snail bait "will" work. God bless and help you.
(06/26/2008)

By Lynda

Getting Rid of Rollie Pollie Bugs
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car
🎉
🎄