Getting Rid of Small Flying Biting Insects

For about a week now something has been biting my arms and legs at night. Not just in my bed, but on my couch. They bite more when the lights are off. I know it isn't bed bugs because I have experienced those before. I know where and what to look for to find those, and nothing has turned up.

Whatever it is can fly because it bites parts that aren't touching the furniture as well as those that are, and I never feel a crawling sensation. I have noticed small flying insects around the house. Mostly just a few fruit flies or drain flies that I have been killing off.

But, there have been a few small, dark-winged bugs as well. They look like small flies, with a triangular shape when at rest. Aside from that, a small speck occasionally flies past my phone screen or laptop screen if the room is dark. It almost looks like a dust mote, but it moves quickly. I have yet to catch anything actually on me or my bed, but my legs and sometimes arms, end up covered in red welts similar to mosquito bites. I live in north Georgia, in a rural area. I am the only person being bitten thus far.

Small biting black dot bug that can fly. Not bed bugs and they jump.

tiny black bugs in laundry,tiny shinny black bugs on couch,some are like colored sparkles,last lint like bugs in hair black, grey white the bugs also bite and i can fell them on me I have dry skin but sometimes even my cats won't eat their food unless i wipe down the food & bowls i feel the bites & what ever they are but worse at nite. some of the tiny black bugs look like cat dander but have almost invisible little hair or 2 Ifeel them on my anis & genitalia what could the possibly be & how can I get rid of them? My husband thinks I'm crazy, the pest guy says it is bacterial I don't know what 2 thinl except I am 61 years old and i have never had bugs now i think i'm crazy 2 HELP ME PLEASE IN CANADA CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE GOING TO SIGN MYSELF INTO THE LOONIE BIN

Looks like old hay beetles...if they are ..they used to live in haystack...under old leaves..in moist areas..

You are definitely not the only one! I'm glad to know that another Georgian is experiencing this! I was beginning to think i was insane.