Getting Rid of Static in Hair

I need advice. My hair has lots of static electricity. I always use a conditioner rinse. What can I do to get rid of the fly away hair in my face?

Donna from Millbury, Oh

Answers:

Getting Rid of Static in Hair

Try using a pomade as your final styling step. I've had good results from Pantene's. You might also consider applying a moisture serum before blow-drying. And if you like straight hair, a high-quality flatiron will probably do the trick. (12/05/2007)

By Chretienne

Getting Rid of Static in Hair

Spray Static Guard on your hair brush before you use it, never directly on your hair and beware getting it in your eyes. I have thin, sparse, dry hair in winter and this trick has never failed me. (12/05/2007)

By Jodi

Getting Rid of Static in Hair

Try getting a bottle of "Leave-In Conditioner" and using that a few times a day. (12/07/2007)

By Thrifty ME

Getting Rid of Static in Hair

I have the same problem. If you're in a pinch rub some lotion into your hands then run through your hair. It won't last all day but will do for a while.
Also, try using spray on conditioner. You can spray it on your hair without getting a buildup. Make your own conditioner to save money. (12/07/2007)

By Melissa

Getting Rid of Static in Hair

Try a different brand of conditioner. (12/07/2007)

By louel53

Getting Rid of Static in Hair

I use Jonathan's "Dirt". It is a little expensive but a little goes a long way so a jar lasts a long time.

AW (12/08/2007)

By

Getting Rid of Static in Hair

Hello,
My Mama has the same problem. She's been using drying sheets. She says, it's works for her. Have a good one and good luck. mvb (12/08/2007)

By mvb

Getting Rid of Static in Hair

Paul Mitchell's "Skinny Serum" works great! (12/09/2007)

By Heather

Getting Rid of Static in Hair

I have the static problem, too! Also, don't wear leather. The static in the material could also help pick up static! (01/01/2008)

By

Getting Rid of Static in Hair

I poured a small amount of Downy on a paper towel and slid it lightly down my hair. It really worked!! I have always had a problem with static electricity in my hair, but not today. (12/16/2008)

By M & M's

Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄