Getting Rid of Tiny Biting Black Bugs

I feel very desperate as to how to get rid of these annoying little bugs. First of all, I have to tell you that I am hundred percent sure they are not fleas nor bed bugs. I know this since I have used extensively, bombs and other chemicals, that would have already wiped them out.

Also I collected some samples and showed it to the local bug inspector companies and have been told the same thing. That they are not bed bugs or fleas. What they could tell me was that they could be "black nuisance bugs", but he was not very sure about it.
Let me try to briefly describe them. They live on my clothes and they bite me during day or night. You feel them moving which makes it very hard to fall in sleep. The only solution I could find was to get up and take my clothes off and just shake or pound them to make them fall on a white surface. They actually do fall when you do that. And whey they fall, they do not jump around or move, they just stay put in one place and you can just pick them up and they would still not move on your hand. (I know they are not fleas.) Currently my only solution was to keep vacuuming the house and try to catch them the way I described, but I keep finding them again and again.

Any idea is welcome.
Thanks!

By John E

Best Answer

How long have you had these bugs? Do they fly, walk, jump? Are they maybe in the dryer or something? I had a nasty bout with fleas and spent 3 grand on chemicals boms exterminators (I know you said they were not fleas), but what did work was salt. I threw salt around the house all over (we wore shoes for 3 days) then vacuumed. That was it - they were all gone!

I found salt works with all bugs. This should at least kill the eggs, then stop the cycle of what ever they are. I'd also try dishsoap in a upside down margarine lid on the floor to maybe catch them? or like a home made fruit fly trap if they fly? Something else I'd try is doing the laundry at the laundromat, or changing detergent. Borax and salt was actually the recipe for fleas, so maybe add some borax to your laundry to stop the cycle there.

Good luck!

i have tried everything salt borax raid vacuming

Thank u from my heart for your post! Im going through what u have! I recently bought a old house that no one has lived in 7 years! I had it exterminate 4times. Each time they told me there where no fleas found nor bed bugs!!! Really I asked? I thought to myself... I could see that? After searching the attic and the 3ft. Crawl space we found a dead field rat. As well as when we first moved in it was invested with mice. After getting rid of the mice because the house was being reconstructed. ...we started to itch! They told me I was crazy at first!lol

Til it got so bad that if u just step in the house u would itch!!!! Then one day I ran across other people like us talking about THE BLACK SPOTS! So yes its very real !!! But guess what the Internet world calls them....r u ready? RAT MITES , OR BIRD MITES! They say they come from anything thats related to those animals . Their nests, their fecal matter, babies even if dead. Once its gone they live off of humans! Til they find a new host! Oh make sure once you clean up the dead mouse or a rat or whatever it is you get everything around it and spray spray vinegar ! So you mean I got these nasty rat infested bugs biting me biting my family. The doctors the exterminators and a lot of scientists have never heard of these bugs. There are two kinds there is a regular rat mite, then you have the tropical rat mite. I pray this works thank you again for your post. Also they say anything with mint or a minty smell will keep the rodents any type away. Also you have to treat your animals at home so they won't get infected as well ! Like you said all your laundry wash it and keep the temperature at a certain level they live and breathe from the temperature being to humid . Don't Spray flea spray it seems like it gets worse after a few hours. I am not a doctor a professional just the everyday person who is living this horror! IM GOING TO TRY THIS....IM PRAYING THIS WORK! I WILL do a new up date! But just so you know the funny thing is why I'm posting this I've never done this before ! I sprinkle salt as I'm talking to you I promise you my ankles have not been eaten up in the last 5 mins.....that is a miracle....! Thanks again!

Thanks will try your ideas they don't fly and are ichy I moved a month and a half ago that's when I noticed them o worked outdoor all of my life and never ran into them b/4

they are scabies...i know because i have the same problem...check on the web and good luck

Black mites

I noticed this same problem starting 6 months ago, just in 1 room of my house. Nobody believed me and now 6 months later my whole house is crawling in these little black bugs and the accompanying wite larvae looking things. If someone was actually able to figure out exactly what they are and how to get rid of them, I wish they would come back to these sites and tell us. All these other posts are over a year old. So please tell me your not still living with this problem. Please please someone help me!! I'm losing my mind.

Best Answer

You do not say where you live. That might be helpful. I would try to find out what these things are; I have never heard of "black nuisance bugs" - sounds like something this fellow made up to me. Do a search on the internet. Phone your public health office. Contact your Department of Agriculture or a university science department. Are these insects breeding in your home or coming in from outside? These are all things you need to investigate to be able to get rid of them.

Ayes I have the same problem I live in Kansas city ,mo they go in my hair then on NY neck and that's where they bite

I believe him, There are things that bites they be in my bed all over the house they don't move I clean them up next day same thing

It feels like a mosquito bite, but when you look, it's a tiny beetle type critter. Thankfully, I can feel them landing and swipe them away. I've never seen these before, and I've been a landscaper gardener for 30 years.

Hister beetles! They may group on windowsills, air conditioners, ledges, etc. They may smell a bit. They bite if you disturb them on your skin. Curl legs under for protection. Different sizes and shapes, but commonly look like little shiny black seeds. They eat bug larva, and dead things from old food to dead mice - which accounts for smell. Live in almost all states in US. Non-toxic people and pet safe sprays with pyrethrins kill them, but it's best to find what they are eating to get rid of them and they eat lots of things.

No he's not making it up. I have same kind I think. The are black tiny bugs. They get In shoes, on clothes in ur bed. They do not crawl or jump . they just appear. Bite feel like mosquito bite.they are size of pin head. U smash kill em, there a black sooty looking substance....

I have them too not fleas and they bite BAD Leave huge itchy bumps

I too have the same problem I live by some open fields where they are building lots of homes my building is 6 months old, what can they be, where do they come from and how can I get rid of them?

No he is not crazy. Im having the same promblem theyre black small specks and the jump from the floor on your skin and when you pick them up with your fingers they dont move. I need someone to please help me learn what to do. Michele Williams

I am suffering from the same thing and nobody believes me. The little bugs bite and you can feel them crawling. Sometimes they are in little white cocoons.

Hmm

I live in texas an been experiencing the same thing little black speck looking like pepper in my hair an eye ears private there not a oart of ny body ,they leave skin leasion when going in an out ,I itch constantly not getting sleep an its been going on for years ive tryed to get help in several different place an was made a fool of an told I was crazy but I know im not when the same thing on my animals the only thing I have found that helps a little. Is borax an tea tree .an t gel shampoo an washing constantly but im still not sure what they are but they driving me nut please if anyone know what these thing are people need help I have been reading an it seem to be a lot of people with this . An trust me it not in our head we are not crazy an im rather tired of people saying so .

OMG! I am as well. I was starting to think I was going crazy, my husband keeps telling me that I am. For some reason they don't seam to bother him like they do me. We moved to my river house in South East Texas about 6 months ago. For about 20 years my family and I have just vacation hear and always had to clean up the bugs that got in the house and died while we were gone. The house has never really been lived in and has been exposed to the climate changes over the years. So when we finally got settled, seeing any bugs in the house really didn't bother me. I had no idea there was a bug problem. At first I thought I was just bringing in Chiggers from outside. We live in the country and have lots of deer that rest in the gully by the river. I started to notice that my iching and bitting was getting worse. My dog was started to scratch more. I know that we don't have fleas. We treat her and the house regularly. Same for the property around the house. I started asking some of my neighbors if there was any insects giving them problems other than the normal seasonal bugs we get every year. One said, she notice that her house cat has some little black bugs and does not know what they were and was having a hard time getting rid of them. A friend of mine in town started complaining about black bugs bitting her and found out she had bed bugs. So as a precaution I did the Bed Bug test and washed all the bedding, sprayed everything down with bug spray. Vacuum everything from the floor up, even the ceiling. Wrap my box spring and mattress in plastic. Wash the dog several times. She isn't very happy with me right now. I Have not found one bed bug. I just dont get it. What is eating me alive. Google house bugs, and came to the conclusion that I am having a allergic reaction to Dust Mites. That makes complete sense. I replaced all the curtains and carpets, washed all linens, vacuum and sprayed the furniture again. Whipped the walls down with bleach water. Sprayed everything with anything that would help get rid of them. Thought for sure that was the end of it. I thought wrong. Whatever I have just got worse. I now see these little black bugs, more so at night. I also have what looks like larva eggs. They are mostly white to tan in color. Both are small, the size of the tip of a pin. The black bugs bite and the other make me itch like crazy and feel them on my body. Notice both more at night or if I have been sweating. They are on every thing. My clothes blankets, towels and furniture. I have been using dust like products on the floor, cabinet and drawers. Hopefully that will dehydrate them and they will die out. For the small black bugs, I have been using bugspray. Not sure if that kills them since they don't move. I make sure and vacuum and change the bedding every night and spray after. I shower 2 sometimes 3 times a day to get the bugs off me. That seams to be helping. Still can't get rid of them. I am fighting a battle against something I don't know how to battle. Lately I have been sneezing a lot. My nose will itch. After blowing into my tissue I look at it and noticed what look like the larva eggs looking bugs. I really hope I am going crazy. Don't even want to know if those bugs are getting inside me. Please help me figure out what kind of bugs we got and how to get rid of them. No one seams to know. I'm sorry to find out other folks are going threw this as well. Knowing that I'm not alone with this fight does make me feel like there is hope. Good luck. I will post back if I find anything that will help with this bug problem.

Help have same problem in illinois

Best Answer

You have Carpet Beetles! Heat on clothing and bedding will get rid of them until a new bunch of eggs appear. Vacuum carpeting a lot and regularly, also shampoo with a steam cleaner monthly. Don't loan ANYTHING from your home to any friends or family members, as you will be spreading the joy from your Beetles will be on any item.

Put mattress bedbug protectors on all mattresses and bowstring.

Buy sacks of Diatomaceous Earth at your Home Depot, and place completely around your home. This keeps 90% of all unwanted pests out! Good luck.

Best Answer

These are a new breed of insect mites. CDC website has over 100 post for help. Doctors, exterminators, and allergist clueless. Birdmites.org has some tips on helping to fend mites off.

Nothing kills them including foggers, fumigatirs, and exterminator spraying.

Black, white, dot to powder dust size. Hard do mot move when not on a human.

Wash clothing weekly, change daily use hottest temp over 40 mins.

Oils with mint, menthol, and mineral oil mix on skin can help.

Getting rid of with out a continuous killing spray is impossible. Get off in shoes, floors, carpets and where you go.

Get reinfected at places you went. Get on those in a 3 to 8 foot radius of you. See up to 10 people all scratching, rubbing, and wiping eyes face, scalp, and body. Epidemic must happen to address issues.

Worst part is in sclap...

Salt kills bugs. If you throw salt around the house and leave it for 3 or 4 days then vacuum, they should be gone. It dehydrates them so it should work. If they are egg layers it will at least kill the eggs that are gonna come. You may have to do this for a while.

Also if you put a margarine dish lid upside down on the floor and put dishsoap in it with a light, they should land in the soap and die.

Could they be body lice? Research that on the internet. I do not know anything about them, but I know that head lice do not jump, and they bite and make your head itch. Body lice live all over your body.

Check out the photos at this Purdue University site of the insidious flower bug:

http://www.ppdl  hot11/10-12.html

I have the same bugs. I have tried everything. The salt idea sounds good. I have been adding a half cup of salt to my laundry wash cycle and vinegar in rinse cycle. They are killed or washed off my clothing so I dont get as many bites. I'm open to try anything to get rid of these bugs permanently.

I live in Montana and I have the same bug i can't get ride of them they leave bite marks then turn in to a scab then you can pick them off but they come back the scabs are white with like a black bug in them the white part looks like it has legs

John E., I live in Las Vegas and I have the same exact problem going on. We just got an exterminator and have been bed bug free for 3 months (I'm positive). I have tiny black specks biting me all of the time now.

When I finally get one it looks like a black speck. No legs, head, body, just a black dot that doesn't move. I would appreciate any help in finding out what these things are. I also find them on my sheets, they don't move but I'm constantly being bit by them. It feels like a pin prick. Help is appreciated!

I feel so sorry for you, having those bugs. Maybe they are mites? I've read that thorough vacuuming of carpet, drapes, mattress and washing all bedding in hot water should get rid of them, but you may have to do the whole process a few times to get them all. Really clean the vac after each cleaning too... dispose of the bag if you have a bag-type cleaner. Good luck to you.

We have the same problem. We have tried all of your suggestions and none of them worked. I told my apt property manager and an exterminator is coming out on Thursday. I noticed the date of your reply is over a year ago. I am hoping to find some more current information as i read on. We also have hair looking pests. I was tripped out when I saw them move. They also sting like a pin prick. They also get in threads which we have also seen move like a snake. We have pulled them off whatever cloth they happen to be connected to and put them on a flat counter an stood back and watched. The clothes dryer didnt even kill them which we thought for sure would be the one thing if any to kill them. Ugh!!! I feel like they are burrowing inside of me. We are using diatomaceous earth. We use both the food grade and non-food grade, permethrin concentrate mixed with lotion of choice for a body treatment and with water for a spray. Now we have order an enzyme that has some good reviews through Kleen Free. This is my first post and I will continue posting. Especially now that I know others are having the same problem confirming I am not crazy. Oh and we took the evidence of what looked pretty much like a lot of lint to OSU Extension Services and all they could come up with was it was lint. I was relieved til I get home and it seems to have gotten worse. Then when I was doing an internet search I came across a link that said LINT BUGS. I was actually posted by an exterminator sharing an experience when on a house call for a consultation. This is so frustrating. I cant even have my grandkids over.

#help #lintbugs #frustrated

OMG... I'm having the same exact problem. We moved into our condo sometime in August, at the end of sept I notice one morning when I was waking my older two kids for school one morning my 2 year old scratched his head, I noticed this as soon as he did it being he never did so. I then freaked out grabbed him & started looking for head lice, I wasn't able to find anything.

The next day my head started itching as well, I searched and searched couldn't find anything. Three days later I checked my sons hair again I seen little eggs, but not lice eggs. My hair was the same thing, then I started seeing these tiny tiny tiny pin point needle size black bugs on him first, then on me. They jump but when you catch them they don't move. If you get in the bath tub and take a bath you can see the eggs coming off and then you see the dead bugs.

I've tried everything lice shampoos, lice & bedbug bed sprays, bombs, 4 different pest control, I've been professional sprayed and bombed for fleas and chiggers, they inspected my mattress and said no bedbugs. I've been told they were fleas and chiggers as well. They're everywhere in my house. My youngest, myself & my husband are dealing with this pest, thankfully my oldest two have never had any signs of them.

I've even turned to a doctor who could find eggs in different places of my body, but couldn't identify what kind of bug they are, he then prescribed a pill that killed parasites and lice bugs, I took this pill 3 times over a three week period, I did find it a bit of relief but not much they were still there.

I'm really starting to believe their fleas, so I washed my hair with Bio Active Care for dogs. A lot of bugs were dead, some small, some bigger, then I noticed this bug was around the metal in the bathroom stopper and the metal around the drain. I don't know anything about fleas. I haven't tried the salt trick or borax trick, I will now. Please someone help me. I've read online a minute ago in a forum that scabies live all over, outside in your shoes, garage, wood furniture. Does anyone think this is it. I'm completely stressed and depressed, I don't sleep that great, and I don't eat barely anymore I hate hate bugs & it's just the nastiest yuck feeling ever. Please someone help!

I am deathly allergic to chemicals of any kind, but may have to have my home fumigate soon. I bought a Mobile home 3 years ago and even though the seller was well aware of her infestation yet did not disclose what I was going to live in. I had to toss my queen bed set out, and though all of the carpeting must be removed, I have only stripped the bedroom. Hopefully when the carpeting is out, and the infested sofa is removed, then fumigation should do the trick. I hate these bugs and Beetles, and have had them in my ear twice. But one way or another there has to be an answer.

I realize that your post is over a year old but your post is the only one that sounds simular to what is happening with me and I was hoping you had found some answers that you could share with me because, like you, I had taken a bug in and was told that it was not a flea or mite or anything that they have seen before. They had frowned at the size of it and compared it to a Chigger but it is not a Chigger or Jigger. I have looked at so many bug photos I'm getting a little grossed out from it and none are this tiny black bug.

I have the same bugs. little black dots some bigger some smaller all very little. no visible legs or head. never see them move. getting bit day and night. any positive information from those that have had them? Seriously with all due respect to other people, I would like to know what HAS worked on these bugs if anything. They are not bed bugs nor are they fleas.

It depends. If they fly, they are most likely some form of sand fly (no-see-um). If they don't, well, I can't say.

How do you get rid of these tiny black bugs in the coach of the dogs and cats they are not fleas they don't jump there tiny black bugs

I have the same or similar. The exterminator got everything except these black tiny biting bugs. They seem to be in my clothes and pjs. I find them in the dryer lint and blankets, and have caught them on tape. When they bite I have a roll of clear tape to get them. They are not in the rest of the house but stay on me. Brought them to my exterminator to identify. They are wearing me down. HELP

In m experience I have carpet beetles. The beetles eat clothes and. Never see them. I feel bugs crawling on me and biting me and I don't see them on me. But I found little black dots that don't move. Turns out some people are allergic t the larvae hairs that shed which is the feeling of crawling and biting. And the dots are shells that shed not bugs which is why they don't move but are on you because you are laying on them and they're on your bedding.

I have these little black bugs that are about the size of a flea & they bite. What can I do to get rid of them?

I totally feel your pain, regarding the little black biting bugs. Yes, they live in our clothes and bite us all night. I have been to the Medical Dr. , and also the Dermatologist, and they confirmed I had no lice, however I was rolling these little black bugs off my body. I have tried everything, and have found over the counter " hot Spot ", for fleas, ticks and lice work. And, lots of prayer.

I am having the same problem and every morning I find bites on my legs...bad bites, and when I look at my bed and sheets they look like black pepper. I think I have found the answer. I bought diatomaceous earth at LOWES and put it on the carpet around the bed and rubbed it into the mattress , box springs and even on my sheets at the bottem. So far it is working and no more bites.

Best Answer

They are scabies. I have had them for a long time now, the seven year itch mite and very hard to get rid of. Good luck.

My husband and I have battled similar bugs for maybe 3 months now and I am desperate too- don't know what to do. Please let me know if you find any solution.

Best Answer

Bird of rat mites. Look for bird nest in eves of house or attic.

Or just roosting birds. Do u or neighbors have chickens?

Do u cats that bring dead birds or mice onto ur property ?

Even if the dead animals r left outise u can get them on ur clothing when walking by. Mice or rats under ur house?

Go to birdmites.org.

These r very difficult to get rid of.

Also read about springtails. They eat mold. The mold or fungus in ur home gets on ur body. The springtails will crawl on u to get to. It. Check for damp spots in ur home.

Read the book. THE YEAR OF THE MITE.

This woman and daughter and house got infested with bird mites. It's very well written. I was glad I read it.

Good luck. Be diligent. What works for one person to get rid of these may not work for you.

There is no one time treatment for this. U have to work at it everyday. Also treat car and work space.

i haven't got the bugs identified yet, and i don't know how to eradicate them. but i do know how to beat the little s.o.b.s down to a minimum exept for my cats,and i ain't givin up.ain't no way i'm goin to put them down..... try tim-bor, it's made for wood boring bugs but it beats the hell out of any bug. yet, it is less harmful than tablesalt to humans. boil water, put 1 cup t.b. in to 4 cups water, spray on almost everything you got,ok, not the computer, especialy your bed and surrounding area. your couch, chairs, floors, toilet, etc... after you spray, rinse sprayer with hot water so the sprayer doesn't clog. after it dries on your bed, use a duster(from flow master?) like in the old days when they put a pesticide on plants. ya put t.b. in shake it a bit and push the handle in and the powder comes out in a fog so to speak. this you can spray a bit on your electrical devices and throughout your household try not to breath too much. my friend isn't afraid of any bug cuz he's been using this for about 15 yrs. i warned him several times about problem and he also lives next door to another person with bugs he don't get em, i think it's more of a preventitive than a kill em all like we are both looking for. also put some in a sock tie the end and when one bugs you rub the sock on the spot, like magic no more itch there.i used to wake up with 2-4 in the corner of my eyes, but since i took the sock and daily poofed my face, neck, pillow, plus i rub the sock on facial hair and closed eyes i am gaining. let me know if this at least helps you, and if you find a kill em all thing let me know

HI..I know what you are talking about and what they are..scabies,I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOU HAVE AND CAN'T GET RID OF THEM.WHEN YOU SEE ONE AND IF YOU HAVE TIME,GET A KLEENEX AND STAND WITH THE TIP OF THE KLEENEX TO THE TIP OF THE BUG,YOU WILL SEE IT CRAWL..they are ten times worse than bedbugs so GOODLUCK

Me too. I am in Northern California and live in an apartment complex with shared laundry. Not fleas, not rat/bird mites. I went to our county vector and was told these are just debris but these sting me at night and they are in my hair/ body and take a look at my shower floor after shower. I don't know if it is related but I found an infestation hiding in in a piece that keeps the shower doors up. I doused with Dawn, waited then blasted shower spray in the groove and out came a horrible infestation. Also went to ER thinking these are scabies but I don't itch. They just sting. Next considered hair lice and used a lice comb and pulled out a bunch of this stuff as well as stuff that looked like brownish/yellowish goo and eggs. Hair lice professionals said not hair lice. What i am thinking now is body lice and boiled some nylon bras, socks and a fleece vest and these egg-like things came to the surface. So body lice sounds to be the answer but these things are all in my carpet, kitchen walls, hiding under range hood, drop on floor and I think my dog has what looks like eggs around his eyes. Body lice sounds to be the best answer because they are on almost all my clothes now that I've become aware and when I open a bag of dirty laundry, I get attacked by the stings. But the part about being on my walls, drains, furniture (wood and sofa) just doesn't sound consistent with body lice. I can't afford to throw all my clothes and belongings away and found that Diatomaceous Earth (food grade) on my carpets, bags of dirty laundry and hair every night and it seems to calm the stings to almost nothing within 24 hours. I figure this will buy me time while I throw out or sanitize my clothing. Also, I have a dehumidifier running that collects a gallon of water in 8 hours and that is helping. Does anyone know if body lice can get on more than clothing, carpet and furniture? BTW, my dishwasher broke and I found an infestation with eggs in the kitchen drain and the dishwasher. The last 2 months have only been filled with neurotic daily laundering, daily vacuuming, alcohol spraying everywhere and 2 long showers using Dawn, borax, tea tree, hydrogen peroxide and sulfer soap. My life has been put on hold and I need help too.

Photos are:

-debris after shower

-my neck got crepe with a horrible rash (on my arms, shoulder and feel stings on legs, crotch...everywhere)

-the stains on wall that I thought were grease but these were also stuff I got out of my hair

-Image of the eggs that suddenly appear on my white kitchen counters. After wiping, they keep coming back.

Sands fly

We're do they come from.

Sounds like black mites to me, have it too, driving me insane

I heard try acidic stuff, lemon lime

I don't know if you're still checking this site but I've got the same things. In my clothes,coats and furniture. We've flea bombed,sprayed,boil washed and tumble dried. We've salted everywhere. We've blitzed the house and ended up throwing our bed and mattress amongst other things. What the heck are they? People seem to think I'm mad but my clothes feel like they are crawling. I thought at first I was imagining it until I saw them in my coat which is beige. Some are like fungus gnats or drain fly ,some are like black lint. They don't jump and they don't seem to crawl when picked at.

We are at a loss. Just wondered if you'd figured it out.

We've even decided to move after sending all our clothes and fabric items to launderette and kept them bagged up. They are even in our towels so we boil the hell out of them and just hope they don't get in our hair. They have been before and we freaked. We now shower and wash our hair every night without fail and my hair resembles Wurzel now due to the excess washing and drying.

We Daren's buy another mattress until they are gone as they infested the last one.

We are so clean it's ridiculous as I have ocd so this is doing my nut in. Any advice anyone please?

We have no pets,don't have plants etc.

We've had pest control and it's definitely not bed bugs or anything serious according to him. I beg to differ as this is serious. It's affecting our life.

We've flushed drain gel down all drains ,snaked them out and having a plumber come check them.

We never see anything except in clothes or bedding or throws which makes it even more odd. I've sprayed for moths and powdered for carpet beetle. It's weird.

I am being bitten i cant see anything they are in my clothes they feel like needle pricks my skin is red and blotchy nut no sores i have tried natural oils steam cleaned carpet i used vinegar alcohol and bleach and ammonia they are hell at night and i cant sleep they treated my apt but they say they cant find anything they put out sticky traps but they dont get on them they are in my towels clothes and i am at my wits end on how to kill them.This has been going on since Dec 2016 Can anyone help me

I have seen these things and the next time you see one pour some salt over it and wach it jump...i think i know where there coming from, i see them all over stores and practicly everywhere i look. i have developed a keen eye...iron your rug, i truely believe this is an epedemic happening in the usa...

These sound like what I have the bugs I have they don't look like bugs but I know they are they fly around my house first I thought they were mites I'm still not sure there in my clothes on and in my skin they are all over my apartment and I clean and they just keep coming back again and again I have had these for a year now I have told the landlord board of health and housing inspector and everyone tells me they are not bucs but when I say what are they everyone has no answer. The doctors think I'm crazy I have ordered this shampoo and stuff for around the house from www.Ginesis.com the stuff does work but they still come back cause my apartment is infested I really don't know what to do any help would be great PLEASE, I have had these for a little over a year,.

Hey Johnny

I am dealing with the same exact problem for like a year now, haven found a solution yet to get rid off these annoying suckers, I get bitten day and night worse at night, their bites feel like a needle prick going into your skin. My only relief now is,I wear double loose layer of shirts, and I just wrap a towel on my pants to cover my legs when I'm home. They bite me on dick as well which I disguise the most, and leave open sore blister sores. I know what they look like and feel like when they bite, so I just rub a rag on whatever spot to remove them, they often get scared and try to leap and hide in my hair. I'm extremely desperate, nobody knows

Itching from a bug bite.
Identifying Little Black Biting Bugs
Home and Garden Pest Control BugsJanuary 1, 2014
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Identifying Little Biting Bugs
Identifying Little Biting Bugs
Tiny Orange Bug
Getting Rid of Tiny Orange Biting Bugs
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 22, 2017 at 3:20:05 PM on 10.0.1.172 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.