Getting Rid of Warts

How can I get rid of a wart the frugal way?

jbaby7162000 from GA

Answers:

Getting Rid of Warts

I had a large wart on one hand and a smaller wart on the other hand. I'd heard that taping banana peel onto the wart (the flesh side of the peel on the wart) and leaving for about 3-4 days would kill the wart. So, I tried it and it REALLY worked! When I took the bandaid off the peel was black and my skin was all pruny, but within half a day the wart had 'dropped off' and I just had normal flat skin there again. I have now been wart-free for the last 4 months. I would recommend this treatment to anyone. It works!! :) (05/12/2006)

By miz_macoo

Getting Rid of Warts

Visit the dermatologist and have it frozen off. It wont come back, and they wont spread. (05/12/2006)

By Carol in PA

Getting Rid of Warts

Use duct tape, it really works, the wart can't breathe and will fall off. (05/12/2006)

By PICO

Getting Rid of Warts

I went through a year of getting mine froze off and it kept spreading so I tried soaking my foot in vinegar and then put some vinegar on gauze and tape it up and in no time it just disappeared and has never came back and it left no scar tissue. (05/14/2006)

By gentlehrtd

Getting Rid of Warts NO SILVER COLLIDE!

DO NOT Use The Silver collide mentioned above...

Here is why... look up the disorder 'Argyria'... it is a permanent discoloration of the skin that is a result from using this product which is also commonly found in diet pills. This product will turn your skin a bluish gray - similar to that of a dead person, and scientists are able to actually see silver flecks in the skin under a microscope.

Some people this will happen to with prolonged use other it will happen to more quickly... it's NOT the best remedy. I would take the warts over looking like death warmed over... search for images they are horrific. It builds up in the system so this is not something that should be used often or ever!

(06/03/2006)

By Emily

Getting Rid of Warts

The potato really works, just take a potato and cut a line piece off and rub the juice on your warts 2 to 3 times a day, I have used it for my family it has taken off hand warts and planter warts, try it, it works. (07/20/2006)

By pseres

Getting Rid of Warts

The banana peel works! Hubby had a very large wart on his hand. I bandaged a small piece of banana peel at night before he went to bed for 3 nights. Wart came off. Three years later it has never come back. (10/24/2006)

By Karen

Getting Rid of Warts

i just had a wart "burned" off today. It was not bad at all. I just went to a doctors office where my mom works. The doctor sprayed really cold stuff on it and he told me to come back in like 4 weeks. It wasn't painful, but it wasn't too pleasant. :) totally worth it though. (12/22/2006)

By unknown

removing a wart
Removing a Wart
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
Plantar Wart
Plantar Warts Remedies
Treating a wart at home.
Home Remedies for Warts
🎄