Getting Rid of Weeds in Rocks

(format_html)

Do you have instructions for a soda can tab belt?

Phlip Ro from Tucson, AZ

Answers:
RE: Soda Pop Tab Belts
Post by My_Dog_Tip
My family doesn't drink a lot of soda either. So I went around collecting them. The site that someone told me about was: http://quidnunc.org/tab_belt.html

Maybe that can help you. When I made my first belt. i didn't do it exactly that way... but it was a start.

RE: Soda Pop Tab Belts
dse77 (Guest Post)
Thanks, Tip. That one is a good start. TIA to anyone else who responds.
Pop Tab Bracelet Tutorial
Inner Synergy (Guest Post)
Pop Tab Bracelet Tutorial

Several people have asked me how to make the pop tab bracelets, so here are the instructions.

1. first you take about 35'' (about 4 loose wrist lengths) of string. i use hemp but any kind of string would work, i think. fold it in half and make a loop as shown below.

2. now, take your first pop tab and put one side of the string through the top hole and the other through the bottom hole.

3. put the top string down through the bottom hole and the bottom string down through the top hole so it makes an x. this will hold the first tab in place.

4. next take your second tab and hold it half way under the first as shown below.

5. put the string that's now on top up through the overlapped holes. do the same with the bottom.

6. stack the next tab halfway on top of the under one. put the top string through the overlapped top holes. do the same with the bottom string on the bottom holes.

7. continue repeating steps 4, 5 and 6 until your bracelet is long enough. 20 tabs is about 7 1/2'' including the closure.

8. now put the top string down through the top hole (or up if the last tab is on top) and the bottom string through the bottom hole.

9. tie a slip knot.

10. add your bead or button or whatever you're using to close the bracelet.

and you're done!

http://www.livejournal.com/community/bracelet_whore/2071150.html

RE: Soda Pop Tab Belts
Post by lovethosehounds
Just thought you all should know. You can take your pop tabs to the nearest McDonald's . They collect them and turn them in at the recycling places. They get money for them which goes towards the Ronald McDonald houses. I think that is a far worthier cause than wearing them, don't you think so?

multicolored flowerbed on a lawn
Preventing Weeds in Flower Beds
Rock Background with Weeds
Getting Rid of Weeds in Rocks
Hand picking weeds
Controlling Weeds Organically
Gravel Driveway
Preventing and Killing Weeds in Gravel
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 26, 2016 at 9:39:26 AM on 10.0.1.73 in 858 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.