Getting Rid of Weevils

How do I get rid of weevils in cupboard?

Getting Rid of Weevils

I once got weevils from a bag of flour brought home with a hole in it. Nothing worked, even fumigating with a bug bomb. Finally, I emptied everything out, as with the bug bomb, and sprayed all the seams and cracks in the pantry with a spray can of insecticide. They were living in those cracks, not just the food and that did the trick. Of course, then I washed down the pantry. (11/17/2008)

By Rae

Getting Rid of Weevils

I battled these off and on for years. I used spearmint gum and it would work for a short time. What finally got rid of them, though, was vacuuming. I took everything out and threw away anything that might have bugs in them. I took the crevice tool for my wet/dry vac and vacuumed the whole cabinet. They never came back. (11/17/2008)

By Artlady

Getting Rid of Weevils
Stored food in a jars in a pantry.
Keeping Weevils Out of Stored Food
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes