Getting Rid of Whiteheads

I have a lot of white heads on my cheek near my nose. Can someone please help me?

By Almas

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You have to buy a comedone extractor at the drugstore. It's near make-up. You use the extractor to remove them then go over the area after with isopropyl alcohol. You'll be red for a while, then exfoliate your skin with a scrub once every 3 days to prevent their return. They are just pimples. : )

Have you tried using lemon juice on them regularly. I've used the bottled lemon.

boy squeezing blemish
Remedies for Whiteheads
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin CareJuly 18, 2011
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Someone using an acne cleansing pad on their face.
Homemade Oxy Cleansing Pads Recipes
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:03:51 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.