Getting Rid of a Double Chin

Is there any type of neck exercises that will help tighten up my double chin? I am 51 years old but I have had a double-chin ever since I was a small child. I have always wanted a nice looking "flat" chin in profiles. Thanks.

By Lisa from Lafayette, LA

Answers:

Getting Rid of a Double Chin

My Grandmother used to put her head way back and "attempt" to touch her chin from shoulder to shoulder. She would go back and forth, back and forth. She would do this every day for about 15 minutes. Grandmother lived to her 90's with no chin skin or flab. My mother, on the other hand, would never do the exercise. She looked like a rooster in her early 40's.

The difference made a believer out of me. (05/11/2009)

By quanarose

Getting Rid of a Double Chin

I saw on the TV show "Doctors" a woman asked the same question. They told her to hold her head back and stick her tongue out and down as far as she could for 15 seconds, 3 time a day. I have been trying this one add the one suggested to you and I feel that area tightening up. I was shocked that it would feel this way. (05/18/2009)

By Ummzubair

Getting Rid of a Double Chin

Another one that you'll really, really feel the muscles working is to tilt your head back, open your mouth all the way and then move your lower jaw up to close your mouth until your teeth touch each other and repeat a few times. (05/19/2009)

By Deeli

Getting Rid of a Double Chin

There's another exercise called "kiss the ceiling". Tilt your head back and pucker your lips up and "kiss". Boy, can you feel the pull. My neck and face actually ache after I do this. I've been doing these for about two weeks. Haven't noticed much improvement yet. But, I'm not quitting. I know it's working because I can feel it. (05/19/2009)

By Artlady

Getting Rid of a Double Chin

Not sure if this is the answer you are looking for, but I have worked in the operating room for many years. If you are not satisfied with the results from exercising you can always have plastic surgery. The thrifty part of this is, during a consult with a plastic surgeon ask if a resident can do your surgery, with him or her as an attending physician. This should cut the cost by 70%. It might sound scary having a resident do your surgery but, they are over looked by a very qualified surgeon. (05/21/2009)

By michele052002

Getting Rid of a Double Chin
Treating a Cat's Swollen Chin
Treating a Cat's Swollen Chin
Woman with a Double Chin
Getting Rid of a Double Chin
Double Sided Tape
Uses for Double Sided Tape
Double-Sided Tape
Removing Double-Sided Tape
🎉
🎄