Getting Stains Out Of White Shirts

My husband is an avid fisherman and his favorite color of shirt to wear when fishing is white. As you can probably imagine, his shirts get pretty grimy. They usually come clean by spraying them with Spray and Wash prior to washing, but that did not work on his white tournament shirt. I tried everything. The stains didn't even fade. I fought the stains for a solid week.

Then my mother-in-law told me to spray the stained areas with Spray and Wash, then make a paste of Spray and Wash and Oxiclean and put the paste on the stains. I did this and left it overnight. The next morning the stains were gone.

I now use this on all stains. It has gotten out every stain I have tried it on. Even old stains. I use it on colors or whites and haven't had a problem with fading.

Just thought I'd pass this on in case someone is battling a stain like I was.

By 573dld from MO

Getting Stains Out Of White Shirts
Applying Ink
Custom Homemade Screen Printed T-Shirts
Flannel Shirts
Uses for Old Flannel Shirts
fabric paint
Making Painted Shirts
White cat looking up at the camera.
Removing Tear Stains on White Cats