Getting Your Book Published

How do writers such as Nancy Grace or others write books in such a short time? She did the first, so she says, and it took her ten years and it just came out and now the second is on the shelves now as I write. I have been writing my first book for the past three years and still haven't finished.

What makes it so easy with them? Is it because they have the best publishers and the fees right then or do they have help? I would appreciate both as I can use the rewards now if there be any. I am 76 yrs old with numbered days.

By Edith

Getting Your Book Published

People like Nancy Grace do not write their own books. They just approve them before publishing. If you are in need of someone to proofread your manuscript, I would be happy to help. As someone else here said, do not pay to be published, unless you have $$$ to throw away. There is no guarantee that you will even sell one single copy! (08/10/2010)

By its_me7811

Getting Your Book Published

Ditto to that previous comment! (08/12/2010)

By xintexas

Getting Your Book Published
Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Weight Watchers Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Book Store
Publishing a Book