Getting a Job as a Longshoreman

I was interested in a crane job with the longshoreman union. Does having 25 years experience, National Crane Certification, and being a military veteran help in accomplishing this? Thank you for your advice.

By GOMEZ150 from Chicago, IL

Answers:

Getting a Job as a Longshoreman

I would go, call, or write to the local union for crane operators and ask them about joining the union and how to go about getting a job as a crane operator. (06/09/2009)

By foxrun41

Getting a Job as a Longshoreman

I would think all of this will be beneficial to you. My husband's employers were all impressed with his military experience. Just be sure to bring your paperwork with you upon interview, it will show you are organized and well prepared. Good luck! (07/05/2009)

By MyGreenEyedBabies

Longshoreman at Work
Getting a Job as a Longshoreman
Finding a Job That Will Pay for School
Finding a Job That Will Pay for School
level and tape measure
Repairing a Sagging Floor
Finding a Second Job With Benefits
Finding a Second Job With Benefits
Finding a First Job, Newspaper with Jobs as the heading
Finding a First Job
🎉
🎄