Ghost in the Skillet Wall Decoration
Transform a $1.00 frying pan from the dollar store into a Halloween decoration.
- 1 frying pan ($1.00)
- 1 white craft paint ($1.29)
- 1 black craft paint ($1.29)
- 1 mini bundle raffia ($1.99)
- tape ($1.99)
- pencil ($.50)
- scissors ($1.99)
- Print and cut out the ghost pattern to use as a template.
- Tape pattern to the frying pan and trace all around it with a pencil.
- Paint the ghost white. Let dry.
- Cut out eyes and mouth from the pattern and transfer them to ghost.
- Add a little bit of raffia.
August 25, 20130 found this helpful
This is very cute! I'm going to adapt the idea to use on my old, black iron frying pans that I have hanging on a brick wall, only I'll put the ghost on the bottoms of the pans, since they hang with the bottoms facing out. I'll use paper ghosts that I can remove after Halloween, because I still use these frying pans. Thanks for the idea and the ghost pattern!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 27, 2016 at 1:26:38 PM on 10.0.0.158 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us