Transform a $1.00 frying pan from the dollar store into a Halloween decoration.
- 1 frying pan ($1.00)
- 1 white craft paint ($1.29)
- 1 black craft paint ($1.29)
- 1 mini bundle raffia ($1.99)
- tape ($1.99)
- pencil ($.50)
- scissors ($1.99)
- Print and cut out the ghost pattern to use as a template.
- Tape pattern to the frying pan and trace all around it with a pencil.
- Paint the ghost white. Let dry.
- Cut out eyes and mouth from the pattern and transfer them to ghost.
- Add a little bit of raffia.
By Maria Mercedes 
By Pixiedust7 7 888 08/25/2013 Flag
This is very cute! I'm going to adapt the idea to use on my old, black iron frying pans that I have hanging on a brick wall, only I'll put the ghost on the bottoms of the pans, since they hang with the bottoms facing out. I'll use paper ghosts that I can remove after Halloween, because I still use these frying pans. Thanks for the idea and the ghost pattern!
ReplyWas this helpful? Yes