Gift Ideas for Grandfather's Birthday

My grandpa's birthday is coming up and I want to get him a gift. He likes motorcycles and fishing; so what do I get him?

By Tayler I.

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Get him a giftcard to a sporting goods store.

I think a gift card to a sporting goods (or motorcycle) store is good also.

My step-dad used to like to fish, so one year, as a funny gift/joke, I bought one of those hats that has the brim all around. like you see fishermen wear in movies (like what they call a bucket hat).

I also got a bunch of fishing lures, put rubber worms on hooks, then I hooked them all over the hat & gave it to him for Father's Day, with the intention that he'd take the lures off & use them, while wearing the hat (which was too heavy to wear with all the stuff anyway!). He loved it so much, he refused to take anything off it. When he passed away a few years ago & we were going through his things, we found that hat neatly packed away in his closet-he'd kept it 20 years!

Answer

Holidays and Parties Gifts BirthdayJuly 9, 2012
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
swiss army knife
40th Birthday Gift Ideas for Men
80th Birthday Cake
80th Birthday Gift Ideas
A 30 year old man holding a gift.
30th Birthday Gift Ideas for Men
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 19, 2016 at 11:11:56 AM on 10.0.2.170 in 687 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.