Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Gift Ideas for New College Students

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
College Student

Choosing a gift for a college bound student need not be confusing. Consider their needs, likes, and living situation and go from there. This is a guide about gift ideas for new college students.

Solutions: Gift Ideas for New College Students

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Gifts for the College-bound

My husband and I have been discussing what to do next year when both a niece and nephew go off to college. We are going to give each a small crock-pot and sandwich grill. This will provide them with a way to make a decent hot meal, for much less then any cafe or dining-hall. I am collecting recipes for both of these items so they will not have to wonder what to do with them.

Their parents are going to get them those small refrigerators for their dorm-rooms, if they don't have them in the dorm-rooms already.

We feel this is a much more useful gift then a pen set, backpack, or any of the other traditional gifts.

Kathy C from Northfield, VT

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!