Gift Ideas for Someone That is Dying

Recently my dad was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. Since Christmas is coming soon, I wondered if anyone would have any ideas for a Christmas gift for him? What does one buy for a dying person? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.

wshaaksma

Answers

One of the most meaningful gifts I've ever given was an embroidered blanket! I sent it to my grandma when she was diagnosed with cancer and she absolutely loved it. I got mine at www.warmembrace.com. The people there were amazing to work with and I got everything I wanted and more!