Gift Wrap Ideas: Your kids can help!

By Teresa

I have some gift wrap ideas. When families have young children at home, sometimes just buying the gift is expensive enough. Then you have to buy gift wrap too! I would buy a large roll of freezer paper and let my son decorate each piece I cut off before I actually wrapped it around the gift.

Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles thought it was so neat to get a piece of his artwork around their gift and he was pleased to be a part of the gift. This also worked well on gifts to take to birthday parties he had been invited to.

One word of caution: If your child gets very particular about his or her artwork, you may have to let them do the decorating after the gift is wrapped so you don't have to end up cutting part of it or folding part underneath when wrapping it.

Answers:

Gift Wrap Ideas: Your kids can help!

Brown paper also comes on a roll and is fairly cheap. (05/19/2009)

By Anonymous

Making Personalized Gift Wrap
Recycled Wrapping Paper
Recycled Wrapping Paper Ideas
Reusable Gift Wrap Ideas, Decorated flower pot as gift container.
Reusable Gift Wrap Ideas
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Roll of Plastic Wrap
Storing Plastic Wrap
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 1:09:08 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 785 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.