Girl Scouts Christmas Parade Float Ideas

I'm a leader in our local Girl Scout troop. We want to decorate a boat as our float for the Christmas Parade. I really need some creative cute ideas. The parade is Dec. 12th.

By Heather from Bethel, NC

Answers:

Hi Heather,

I am also a girl scout leader. Don't know how many girls you have but it would be cute to do twas the night before Christmas. The girl scout were all nestled all snug in their bed with visions of girl scout cookies danced in their head. You could make a head board on one end of your trailer and the foot board on the other end. Make a plate form in the middle to look like the bed. Cover have girls in pj's or GS uniforms make a halo for girls to ware with GS Cookies going around the halo. Hope this helps.

Susan T. AL
email let me know how it went susan AT alabamatimberindustries.com (10/30/2009)

By srotton

4th of July Parade
4th of July Float Ideas
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
Trucks decorated for a Christmas parade
Christmas Parade Float Ideas
Blue Parade Float Skirt
Parade Float Ideas
🎉
🎄