Girl's 10th Birthday Party Ideas

I need ideas for my 10 year old daughter's birthday.

Tracy from Hillsboro, OR

Answers:

Girl's 10th Birthday Party Ideas

Why not have a girly party with them having their nails done, 1st get them to soak their hands in warm water after drying their hands apply hand cream, then file the nails before either applying a clear nail polish or jazz them up with coloured polish and nail stickers. Then relax by sitting to watch a DVD/video of their choice withe popcorn and other munchies. I'm sure it would go down well. (01/15/2008)

By Gillie

Girl's 10th Birthday Party Ideas

If you have a Claire's outlet store near you it's a treasure trove for little-girl favors. They have clearance bins in the back that you can get 10 items for $5. The outlet stores are famous for having nearly 20 bins out back with everything you can think of in it (I've gotten lamps, night lights, magnets, etc.). You can even get "prank" items, or jewelry (such as necklaces with the letter of the little girls' first names). (01/16/2008)

By Kelly

Girl's 10th Birthday Party Ideas

I am taking my 10 year old and 4 friends to Build a Bear. They each get to pick out a bear and an outfit. After that I am taking them to get their nails painted and then to our house for a sleepover with pizza, dipin dots, cake, and games. (02/19/2008)

By Kenny

Girl's 10th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter is not a girly girl. She doesn't like getting her nails painted and all that. At her party, we had ice cream and pizza, we watched a movie and played games. Rock on! (01/23/2009)

By Jenna

10 year old girl surrounded by friends with streamers, party blowers, and party hats
10th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
🎄