BirthdayParties

Girl's 13th Birthday Party Ideas

Category Birthday

It's my 14th birthday coming up next month and I have run out of ideas. I need a party for minimum of 6. Last year I did go karting and I'm not really into the whole make up pamper party idea either, but we do like going to the cinema and going out and things like that. However, but there aren't any good films out at the moment. I'd like something that is fun, but doesn't cost a lot. I have done bowling before many times so I don't really want to do that again, as well as pool parties. I'm completely stuck! Please help.

India barraclough

If your birthday is in the summer, you can have a pool party with a bunch of your girl friends and then you can out up a white sheet and have a outdoor movie night. All the girls can sleep over and you can eat candy and other foods. Hope this helps!

how the 13 birthdays sometimes goes is that they have slumber party and you can have games like spin the bottle but like a different spin the bottle so all u have to do is to party and get along

Anonymous

You guys can go out to the park. If it's too cold outside you guys can have an animal themed party and pretend to be animals out in the jungle. You guys can buy board games.