Girl's 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I am turning 14 in one month and I don't know what to do for my party. I am inviting boys and girls and I want to do a disco party, but I don't know if I should do a theme or not? It is going to be at my house so I don't want to overdo it?

Anonymous

I think its best to keep the theme simple just make sure you have upbeat music and tons of snacks. I recommend being outside if its not to cold where you live.I think being outside livens up the mood, also keep most of the food in inside if you do decide on the outdoor theme :) Goodluck, just advice do what makes you happy, happy 14!

Honestly I've been in your situation, but if your turning fourteen it seems very childish to have a theme party. The last time I've had a theme party was probably when I was 9. So, yeah just pick a color and find matching stuff i.e. plates, napkins, tablecloths. Honestly to me, just my opinion, a disco party is very childish. But have fun!

Anonymous

A theme party is not childish , I'm turning 14 in June and I'm thinking of having a theme party. I think that it was very rude of you to say something like that and then to end it by saying "but have fun!" 

Anonymous

If u want a party have one don't let anyone tell you want to do its ur special day and it only comes once a year ...it's my 14th soon and I'm have a disco party and I have a Theme the 70s everyone's coming with affrows and big bright clothes

Anonymous

Go with an 80s disco theme!!!

well I love the same idea but I don't want to have my party at my house I want to have it in Orlando hotel. But I am turning 14 March 24 but I don't what kind of theme I want.