Give Your Time As A Present
For those of you who don't have a lot of money this Christmas, OR, for those of you who really want to do something Super-Special for someone, TRY THIS: Coupons. Yes, Coupons!
There's nothing better than a book of home made "Coupons".
Here's some ideas:
- 1 free oil change
- 1 free brake job for your car
- 1 free home cooked meal to go
- 1 quiet bubblebath and back-rub
- One day of hanging out with friends while I watch the kids
- Three car washes
- 4 hours of weeding or raking leaves in your yard
- 3 days of dishwashing
- One mop and wax the kitchen floor.
Just use your imagination! These gifts will cost you nothing, but they will be the receiver's favorite gifts, this I'll guarantee!
Cyinda from near Seattle
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 16, 2017 at 1:58:08 AM on 10.0.0.78 in 742 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us