Give Your Time As A Present
For those of you who don't have a lot of money this Christmas, OR, for those of you who really want to do something Super-Special for someone, TRY THIS: Coupons. Yes, Coupons!
There's nothing better than a book of home made "Coupons".
Here's some ideas:
- 1 free oil change
- 1 free brake job for your car
- 1 free home cooked meal to go
- 1 quiet bubblebath and back-rub
- One day of hanging out with friends while I watch the kids
- Three car washes
- 4 hours of weeding or raking leaves in your yard
- 3 days of dishwashing
- One mop and wax the kitchen floor.
Just use your imagination! These gifts will cost you nothing, but they will be the receiver's favorite gifts, this I'll guarantee!
Cyinda from near Seattle
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 11:53:42 AM on 10.0.0.146 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us