Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Giving Christmas Gifts to Adult Nieces and Nephews

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Christmas Gifts

Knowing when it is time to stop gift giving to someone you love can be a challenge. This guide is about giving Christmas gifts to adult nieces and nephews.

Here are questions related to Giving Christmas Gifts to Adult Nieces and Nephews.

Question: When Do You Stop Giving Christmas Gifts to Adult Nieces and Nephews?

At what point is it reasonable to stop giving Christmas gifts to adult nephews and nieces? When they marry? Have children of their own? Turn 25?

By Catherine from outside Boston, MA

Most Recent Answer

By Chrystal B.10/25/2013

I just want to say, as an adult niece... I actually felt hurt when I stopped receiving birthday or Christmas gifts/cards from my relatives. It's not because I expected it, it was just abrupt and I went from having one interaction to look forward to with the family to nothing.

I always wrote thank you notes and personally (face to face or over the phone) said thank you. I even tried to either make or buy something special for my relatives. But like I said, we usually only saw or heard from each other once maybe twice a year so it was a hard blow.

Solutions: Giving Christmas Gifts to Adult Nieces and Nephews

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!