Giving Pills to Dogs

My chihuahua hates to take pills and I was afraid to hurt her by placing the pill down her throat. I put the pill in a pill cutter and pulverize it to a powder. I then pour the powder over some cottage cheese and stir in. She eats and never knows. I am happy not having to be the "bad guy".

By Janette from WV

Answers:

Giving Pills to Dogs

Some pills are meant to be taken whole. Have you checked to make sure this is an OK way. I put smooth peanut butter on my dogs and mix it with his food, but he is much bigger that Westie and he eats like a horse. (11/19/2010)

By Judy

Medication for a sick Golden Retriever puppy.
Giving Pills to Dogs
Preventing Heartworms in Dogs
How Do Dogs Get Heartworms?
Aspirin
Giving Dogs Aspirin
Razor For Removing Fabric Pills
Removing Pills From Fabric
pill splitter
Splitting Pills
🎉
🎄