Glass Jars for Food Storage

I store my sugars in glass jars, like the big pickle jars, same thing for flour, cornmeal, oatmeal. Bugs can't get in them, because my house is so small. I decorate my jars first and put them on shelves hung in front of window that doesn't get sun. It is like having my personalized canister set.

By Moonseekerjade from Onset, MA

Answers:

Glass Jars for Food Storage

Hi! I did the same but I painted the lids on my jars to match the decor of my kitchen. I stenciled the first letter of each thing I have in the jar. For example: S for sugar, F for flour and so on. I stenciled designs on the jars. Sure beats going to the store and paying a big price for jars you can make yourself.(11/09/2009)

By DustiRose, South Carolina

Reusing Glass Jars, Glass Jar on White Background
Reusing Glass Jars
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Reusing Pickle Jars
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Glass Jar
Using Glass Jars for Decoration
Removing Odors from Glass Jars
Removing Odors from Glass Jars
🎉
🎄