These sparkly webs look great when used as doilies under bowls or strewn about on the table. You can make these spider webs any size you want, so suit your needs. Try making some in other colors!
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bottle black glitter glue
- 1 sheet white paper
- black Sharpie
- wax paper
- Using a Sharpie, draw out your spider web on a piece of white paper.
- Tape your drawing down, then tape a piece of wax paper over it.
- Carefully trace the main lines of your web. Make sure to draw fairly thick lines, that way it will hold up when peeled off the wax paper.
- Now, trace over the rest of the web. Make sure that all of the lines touch, so that they are connected once they dry. Be careful to not put your hand in the glue!
- Gently remove your wax paper from the table and lay it on a flat surface to dry. It took my web about 24 hours to dry, especially in the thick spots.
- Gently remove your web from the wax paper once it is completely dry. If the web tears a little don't worry. Once it is laid out you won't be able to see it.
By lalala... 
Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.
By Stacey Silva 10/15/2012
That's beautiful! I love it! Definitely want to make some for Halloween decor!
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.