Gnats In My Home!

I have gnats lots of gnats in my kitchen it seems like they are coming out of my kitchen sink drain. I clean my kitchen every day. I don't leave dishes with food or standing water in my sink. I have tried ammonia and vegetable oil. It seemed to work for a minute but as soon as I stopped they came back. We only have one plant in the house but the gnats where in the house before the plant. I clean the litter boxes and animal cages twice a day. What am I doing wrong. I have even tried bleach,down all my drains.. If anyone has any advice please let me know.

Thank you,
Andrea from East Windsor, NJ

Answers:

Gnats In My Home!

To get rid of gnats, put 1/4 inch applecider vinegar in a quart jar, add a squirt of dawn dish soap. The cider attracts the gnats and the soap thickens the top and they cant fly back out. It works. Leave it in the corner of the counter and forget it, untill it gets ugly. It works. (10/27/2006)

By Ariela

Gnats In My Home!

I had the same problem, what worked very well for me was to put a small container (I used a pretty white one the size of a custard cup) filled with 1/4 inch of apple cider vinegar and a couple drops of Dawn dish detergent in it, set it on my window sill over the sink, yes, they like vinegar and go for it but when they go to drink it they get the soap and fall in and die. (10/28/2006)

Gnats In My Home!

You need to spend the $6 or so for Gulf or Hot Shot Pest Strips. Homemade mixes take to long to work and there are always two more gnats to breed. Believe me within 24 hours the gnats are gone. Product works for 4 months. Sincerely, Judith at judyajudy AT yahoo.com (10/28/2006)

By Judith Walker

Gnats in the House
Furious girl with a fly swatter.
Getting Rid of Gnats
Insect Repellant
Repelling Gnats Outside
Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Litter Box
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Litter Box
🎉
🎄