Gold Jump Ring Earrings
Approximate Time: 30-40 minutes per set
- 2 gold colored French earring wires
- 26 medium sized split jump rings
- chain nose pliers or needle nosed pliers
- I like split jump rings as they are more secure and also add more interest to your earrings. Start by placing one split jump ring on each of your earring wires.
- Next take 3 jump rings, all at once, and place them all on the jump ring you placed on the earring. (This saves time.)
- Now add 3 more jump rings, in a row, on each one of the other jump rings that you have placed on the wire. That is it! You're done!
Note: The very last picture shows how your earrings can be changed by just adding 6 "dangles" to the last jump rings at the very bottom. Your earrings can be lengthened, or shortened also, as you like.
By CDC from FL
Add your voice to the conversation.