Browsing: Golden Birthday Party Ideas

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Golden Birthday Party Ideas

Golden birthdays only come around once in your lifetime. This is a guide about golden birthday party ideas.

Golden Birthday Party
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

August 19, 2015 Flag

I'm turning 26 on the 26th of this month. I don't know anything about the significance of my birthday or anything else. Does anyone have any suggestions or can anyone help me?

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

It means you're getting older. :)

September 10, 2010 Flag

My daughter will be 10 years old on 10-10-10. I would like to plan a special party for her. I need suggestions for a great 10-10-10 party.

By Misty from Millen, GA

My youngest son also is celebrating his 10th birthday on 10-10-10! He thinks it's so awesome to have all the 10's for his birthday this year.

For our 10-10-10 family party on Sunday, we are putting a time capsule together to be sealed and opened in ten years, Everyone is gathering things that are special to them this year and the b-day boy.

Read More Answers...

July 28, 2014 Flag

My husband is 57 and it' will be his golden birthday. What is a great family way to celebrate?

By Jo

Why do you think it's his golden birthday? The way I remember it's when the person turns the age of the day they were born... for example, turning 12 on the 12th of Oct.

I'm celebrating my Golden Birthday again because I'm turning "58" and I was born 1958 !!! DUH!!

June 30, 2008 Flag

My little girl will be turning 2 in October and it is also her golden birthday. I would really like to go all out for her birthday but have no clue what theme I should go with. I tossed around the idea of everything being gold from the table cloth to the cake but I'm not sure if that is for a two year old.

She also has a lot of cousins anywhere from ages 9 months to 17. I would like to have activities for all ages to enjoy. I plan on doing an outdoors birthday because the family is so big and it is tough to fit them all in a house. Any help on this matter would sure be appreciated.

Rebecca from Eau Claire, WI

You can go to buycostumes.com and also NickJr.com for some really cool games, themes and party ideas.

What about a "Bee Happy Birthday". You could do black and yellow decorations (like bumble bees) and write everywhere "Bee Happy for ______________ who is turning two today! I am sure you can find bumble bee decorations everywhere or print off your computer. The birthday child could wear a "bee happy" tshirt and you could get tshirts for the other kids or have the kids decorate their own. You could do games like a cake walk (but use bumblebee pictures for the children to walk on. Tell the children to fly like bumblebees while you play music and then stop the music and tell them to freeze. Goody bags could include bumble bee soap/stickers/candy. The birthday cake could be a bumble bee and say "Bee Happy for Susie's birthday!

Read More Answers...

April 20, 2012 Flag

I'm turning 22 this summer and it's going to be my golden birthday. I need ideas for it.

By Florita from Chicago, IL

Use a gold theme,like gold balloons.You can have glass center pieces with gold sand with a candle in the middle with white table cothes.Use your imagination.Incorporate whatever your likes are.

You can also look up the significance of the number 22. If you are not into guns (i.e.. 22 calibre pistols), I'm sure that doing a quick google search can help you with some other less militant ideas, such as coming up with a trivia game about all things 22!

Read More Answers...

November 8, 2011 Flag

What should I do for my 16 year-old son's golden birthday? He's turning 16 on the 16th. He acts disinterested, but I think if nothing special happens, he will be disappointed. What should I do?

By Edie

For guys, it is still the age where they don't want to be treated like a "baby". Is he getting his license? That's a big deal in it's self. I would have him invite a few of his friends over for music, food and movies. Get a cake, chips and some soda. Or vise versa with your family. If he doesn't want to do any of that, take him out to a good restaurant and order him dessert.

My son is 19 now. From about ages 7 to 16 we invited as many friends as we could afford to the movie of his choosing, complete with popcorn, beverages and candy. We go later in the evening so they feel like they're staying out late, but they will have already eaten so you don't have to feed them a meal too. We see the movie too but we sit away from them and we can still keep an eye on them.

Only once have I had to get up and go sit behind them to keep them from being disruptive (they were about 12). Enjoy the day too, Mom and Dad. Your boy is growing up! Just don't embarrass him. ;)

March 5, 2013 Flag

My daughter will be turning 13 for her Golden Birthday! Please help me with ideas, including for a sleep over.

By Cesar S.

A pal from work is taking her daughter & 2 of her friends for a manicure. A less expensive option would be to buy 3 to 5 bottles of nail polish (check the markdowns in RiteAid or Walmart). Have them do each others nails, facials, hair whatever.

Google "Making Fairies in a Jar". Jars, glow sticks & glitter (dollar store or less) Saw this idea last night & it is really cute!

November 28, 2011 Flag

My daughter is having her golden birthday on Dec. 7th, 2011. Any ideas on what to do? We live in the northwest Indiana.

By Gina O.

I have never heard of a "golden birthday" until I started coming to this site! Well, what are her interests? You can do many things with little girl parties. Dress up party, Princess party, sleepover party...etc.

January 23, 2008 Flag

Golden birthday ideas needed for a 4yrs old girls party?

Carrie from Davis Junction, IL

Have a tes party! My daughter's birthday is in April and I have been snatching up REAL tea cups I find at thrift stores. These will be the party favors that her friends take home! I bought a REAL teapot and we plan to serve some kind of apple juice or sprite soda mixed with grenadine or something. I have beautiful platters that we will srve "tea sandwiches" and "tea cookies" on. I found some adorable fans at my local craft store that had feathers on them and also some feather boas that the girls can wear.

As an activity, you could have the girls make their own fans or garden tez hats with feathers and flowers and toile! You could also do mini-manicures for the girls or some other "grown up" spa treatment. Anyways, that's what my daughter and I are planning for her birthday... she will be 8, but you can scale back a bit for a group of 4 yr olds! We are sending Daddy and her 5 brothers out for the day! haha Since she is the only girl, we are doing it very "girly"... but you could invite Daddy and Grandpa to be part of the tea party for a 4 yr old! :) GOOD LUCK!

If it's all girls, take them to the nearest beauty school for manicures - it's inexpensive & fun! Then hand out goody bags with lip gloss, brushes, & other beauty items - look at the dollar store or at orientaltrading.com.

October 24, 2010 Flag

What should I do for my daughter's golden birthday?

By Lillian from Bellingham

September 10, 2010 Flag

I saw ideas for parties for 10 yr. olds, but my son will be 10 on 10-10-10. We've already decided to go bowling with 10 friends. What else related to 10 could I do?

By Donna from Clinton, TN

Answers:

Ideas For 10 Year Old's Golden Birthday

Since you are going bowling, ask the manager if you can get an old bowling pin and have all the kids sign it. It makes a great weight for balloons at the table and a great memory for when your son gets older. I have also seen lamps made with bowling pins. If your crafty you could do something with dimes. 10 reasons why I think you are awesome (maybe each guest could write one thing). (03/15/2010)

By Diamondee

Ideas For 10 Year Old's Golden Birthday

It might be fun as a game to ask the ten attendees to write one thing they think is a "10" (based on a scale of 1 for icky and 10 for awesome) on a small piece of paper, fold it and have them place in a small basket or cup. Read each one off to the group and everyone will be either giggling, smiling, doing a high five and/or making funny comments that children make ;-) (03/16/2010)

By Deeli

Ideas For 10 Year Old's Golden Birthday

Ten "gilded" dimes? Gold paint from the craft store should only cost a couple of bucks. Could be interesting. (03/20/2010)

By JustPlainJo

July 13, 2010 Flag

I need lots of different ideas for an 11 year old girl's golden birthday.

By Wendy from Wausua, WI

Answers:

Golden Birthday Party Ideas

I don't know how much money you are willing to spend, but for a surprise thing you could pick her up from school in a limo, as well as some of her best friends. Then afterward have a sleepover party. And for the sleepover be sure to have music, movies, and lots and lots of snacks. Oh and be prepared to stay up very late! (01/01/2010)

By Esmerelda99

March 14, 2010 Flag

I am looking for birthday party ideas for my son's golden birthday and he is will be ten in March. Any good birthday ideas will be appreciated. I want to limit the amount of money I spend.

From Susan in Oregon

Editor's Note: For people who may not know, your golden birthday is the birthday where you turn the age that is the same as the day of the month you were born. For example, someone born March 6th, would have a golden birthday when they turned 6.

Answers:

Ideas For 10 Year Old's Golden Birthday

I am having my son's 10th birthday bash this Saturday. We have decided to do a Michael Jackson birthday theme in memory of the late icon. I purchased a pair of skinny jeans, t-shirt, a button up shirt, penny loafers, and I sprayed a pair of socks with spray glitter. He will also do a performance of Michael's favorite hits. I am renting a 2 bedroom suite at the Marriott so that they can swim until midnight. The children are excited and I can not wait to see his performance. (11/05/2009)

By ow1514

December 15, 2009 Flag

Golden birthday party ideas. My daughter will be celebrating her golden birthday this year. She will be 6 on the 6th day and it's 2006 in the 12th month. Any ideas of what I should do?

October 17, 2009 Flag

I am looking for birthday party ideas for my son's golden birthday and he is will be ten in March. Any good birthday ideas will be appreciated.

November 2, 2006 Flag

I am looking for ideas for a teen's golden birthday.

October 10, 2006 Flag

It's will be my daughter's golden birthday, she's turning 7 on Dec 7th. I'm completely clueless on what I should do or what I should plan.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJanuary 23, 2013
    Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
    Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
    Golden Birthday Invitation
    Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
    Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
    Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
    Golden Birthday Present
    Golden Birthday Present Ideas
    © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 22, 2016 at 8:52:46 AM on 10.0.2.107 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.