Browsing: Golden Birthday Party Ideas

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Golden Birthday Party Ideas

Golden birthdays only come around once in your lifetime. This is a guide about golden birthday party ideas.

Golden Birthday Party
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

July 28, 2014 Flag

My husband is 57 and it' will be his golden birthday. What is a great family way to celebrate?

By Jo

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Maybe born in 1957!

Actually your age being the same as the year you're born is called your Platinum birthday. So look online for platinum bday ideals.

And happiest of birthdays!

I'm celebrating my Golden Birthday again because I'm turning "58" and I was born 1958 !!! DUH!!

September 10, 2010 Flag

My daughter will be 10 years old on 10-10-10. I would like to plan a special party for her. I need suggestions for a great 10-10-10 party.

By Misty from Millen, GA

My son will also be 10 on 10-10-10. It's such a cool birthday! I just had to post bc i am so excited to see these. I love the tents idea. We are also planning 10 friends, but 10, 10 year old boys, eek! We are going to go to a japanese steakhouse for $6.95 A boy and that's not bad for dinner for 10. Then we may just have to tent it up in our backyard! Thanks for the suggestions! P.S. Bowling is 10 pins.

My youngest son also is celebrating his 10th birthday on 10-10-10! He thinks it's so awesome to have all the 10's for his birthday this year.

For our 10-10-10 family party on Sunday, we are putting a time capsule together to be sealed and opened in ten years, Everyone is gathering things that are special to them this year and the b-day boy.

August 19, 2015 Flag

I'm turning 26 on the 26th of this month. I don't know anything about the significance of my birthday or anything else. Does anyone have any suggestions or can anyone help me?

It means you're getting older. :)

June 30, 2008 Flag

My little girl will be turning 2 in October and it is also her golden birthday. I would really like to go all out for her birthday but have no clue what theme I should go with. I tossed around the idea of everything being gold from the table cloth to the cake but I'm not sure if that is for a two year old.

She also has a lot of cousins anywhere from ages 9 months to 17. I would like to have activities for all ages to enjoy. I plan on doing an outdoors birthday because the family is so big and it is tough to fit them all in a house. Any help on this matter would sure be appreciated.

Rebecca from Eau Claire, WI

My son's b-day is on Halloween but we don't celebrate Halloween and he loves SpongeBob so we're doing a Luau and Spongebob theme. If you know what characters she likes go with that and incorporate the "gold" in there somehow. Good Luck and Happy partying!

You can go to buycostumes.com and also NickJr.com for some really cool games, themes and party ideas.

What about a "Bee Happy Birthday". You could do black and yellow decorations (like bumble bees) and write everywhere "Bee Happy for ______________ who is turning two today! I am sure you can find bumble bee decorations everywhere or print off your computer. The birthday child could wear a "bee happy" tshirt and you could get tshirts for the other kids or have the kids decorate their own. You could do games like a cake walk (but use bumblebee pictures for the children to walk on. Tell the children to fly like bumblebees while you play music and then stop the music and tell them to freeze. Goody bags could include bumble bee soap/stickers/candy. The birthday cake could be a bumble bee and say "Bee Happy for Susie's birthday!

April 20, 2012 Flag

I'm turning 22 this summer and it's going to be my golden birthday. I need ideas for it.

By Florita from Chicago, IL

Throw an 80's party. Those are always fun.

Use a gold theme,like gold balloons.You can have glass center pieces with gold sand with a candle in the middle with white table cothes.Use your imagination.Incorporate whatever your likes are.

You can also look up the significance of the number 22. If you are not into guns (i.e.. 22 calibre pistols), I'm sure that doing a quick google search can help you with some other less militant ideas, such as coming up with a trivia game about all things 22!

November 8, 2011 Flag

What should I do for my 16 year-old son's golden birthday? He's turning 16 on the 16th. He acts disinterested, but I think if nothing special happens, he will be disappointed. What should I do?

By Edie

For guys, it is still the age where they don't want to be treated like a "baby". Is he getting his license? That's a big deal in it's self. I would have him invite a few of his friends over for music, food and movies. Get a cake, chips and some soda. Or vise versa with your family. If he doesn't want to do any of that, take him out to a good restaurant and order him dessert.

My son is 19 now. From about ages 7 to 16 we invited as many friends as we could afford to the movie of his choosing, complete with popcorn, beverages and candy. We go later in the evening so they feel like they're staying out late, but they will have already eaten so you don't have to feed them a meal too. We see the movie too but we sit away from them and we can still keep an eye on them.

Only once have I had to get up and go sit behind them to keep them from being disruptive (they were about 12). Enjoy the day too, Mom and Dad. Your boy is growing up! Just don't embarrass him. ;)

March 5, 2013 Flag

My daughter will be turning 13 for her Golden Birthday! Please help me with ideas, including for a sleep over.

By Cesar S.

A pal from work is taking her daughter & 2 of her friends for a manicure. A less expensive option would be to buy 3 to 5 bottles of nail polish (check the markdowns in RiteAid or Walmart). Have them do each others nails, facials, hair whatever.

Google "Making Fairies in a Jar". Jars, glow sticks & glitter (dollar store or less) Saw this idea last night & it is really cute!

November 28, 2011 Flag

My daughter is having her golden birthday on Dec. 7th, 2011. Any ideas on what to do? We live in the northwest Indiana.

Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJanuary 23, 2013
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Golden Birthday Present
Golden Birthday Present Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 26, 2016 at 5:30:18 AM on 10.0.2.251 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.