Graduation Party Ideas

I am graduating in May of this year and trying to decide on centerpieces and inexpensive food ideas. I rented a clubhouse for family and friends to come. Any ideas? My theme is school colors which are orange, black and white.

Jennifer from Franklin, IN

Answers:

Graduation Party Ideas

My daughter is graduating next Tuesday the 20th of May, and for her center piece we went to Dollar Tree and bought clear glass vases that were different looking. We are going to go with her school colors, and fill them with those marble looking things, I can't remember what they are called. Then we will be putting a tea light candle on the top of that (with one of her school colors). Then we have small graduation garland with 2008 and school color also we bought at Party America. We are going to wrap around the bottom of the vase which is kinda oval at the bottom. Hope this helps! (05/15/2008)

By Angie V

Graduation Party Ideas

I was looking for more ideas but I wanted to post what I did for my daughter's college graduation. I sent pre-cut scrapbooking paper and asked each person to write a special memory they had of our daughter. I took each card I received and made a page for the album using pictures of that person and the letter they sent back. I made pages to go into an album. At the party I used them on the wall and then we put them into an album she can treasure. It is on her coffee table in her apartment. (02/18/2009)

By Debbie

Graduation Party Ideas
Graduation Party Ideas
A girl who has graduated, wearing her cap and gown.
College Graduation Party Ideas
High School Graduation Party Cupcake Centerpiece
High School Graduation Party Centerpiece Ideas
Mini Graduation Cap
Making Mini Graduation Cap Party Favors
Graduation Party Cupcake
Physicians Assistant Graduation Party Ideas
🎉
🎄