Grainy Fudge

Today I tried a recipe for fudge and it has a grainy texture from the sugar. I can hardly eat it. I hate to be wasteful and throw it out. Is there any way to fix it or doctor it up? Thanks for the help!

Tracey from Duluth, MN

Grainy Fudge

I love my fudge that way, I love to let it melt in my mouth slowly! I have a recipe for old fashioned grainy fudge that I used to make every year for the holidays, until I was diagnosed diabetic, so now I don't make it because I'll eat the whole pan! LOL! But, if you don't like your fudge that way, I think that all you need to do is to reheat it to a higher temperature, but I'm not sure. I bet you get lots of answers telling you how to fix it though. (02/16/2011)

By lyonpridej

Chocolate fudge with nuts on a white plate on red plaid tablecloth.
Preventing Grainy Fudge
Easy Fudge Recipes
Easy Fudge Recipes
Peanut butter fudge made with cake frosting and peanut butter.
Cake Frosting Fudge Recipes
Microwave Fudge Recipes
Microwave Fudge Recipes
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipes