Grease Build Up in the Kitchen

I live in a condo and unfortunately we don't have a kitchen exhaust to the outside so that when I cook, although the fumes go into my overhead hood, they end up in my kitchen. Thus my kitchen gets that grease buildup. Any suggestions? Thanks.

By Okko57 from West Hartforc, CT

Answers:

Grease Build Up in the Kitchen

Cover things when you cook. If you have cupboards that are not connected to the ceiling cover the tops of them with aluminum foil. Open a window when you cook. Use a mixture of vinegar and water to remove the grease. (04/15/2009)

By jkuhn747

Grease Build Up in the Kitchen

Dawn Resolve degreaser will get out about anything. Sometimes they stock it with the dish soap rather than cleaning products. I highly recommend this product. (04/17/2009)

By soph6767

Grease Build Up in the Kitchen

A friend tells me her favorite cleaning product is called Greased Lightning. Its available for one dollar at Dollar Tree. You can get it in a larger size and refill the small spray bottle. She says she uses it for everything including spots on laundry. Best of luck. (04/20/2009)

By Carol in PA

cleaning grease off kitchen cabinets
Cleaning Grease from Kitchen Cabinets
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
🎉
🎄