Grease Stains on Carpet

How do I get grease out of carpet?

By Linda Sue from Hollister, CA

Answers:

Grease Stains on Carpet

I'm not sure if this will work for grease but it might. I had a stain in my carpet and wanted to get it out, so I searched the web and a few places said baking soda.

Just take some baking soda, mix it with vinegar to make a paste, and then put it on the carpet with an old toothbrush. Allow it to dry, then vacuum. If the stain is somewhat removed or lightened up, repeat again. (10/13/2009)

By noodles8821

Grease Stains on Carpet

I don't know if this would work, but I've used it for brown eye pencil on white carpet with great success. The product is called Incredible and I buy it at my local grocery store, Kroger, in Houston, TX. But you could google it and I'll bet you'll find it. If you live where you can buy a product called Lestoil I bet you'd have good luck with it too. I used to live in NY and you could buy it anywhere and we used it on everything, not just grease stains. You could google it too. Good luck! (10/13/2009)

By metroplex

Grease Stains on Carpet

I recently tried a carpet stain remover called Winning Colours. It has worked on some of the toughest stains that no other cleaners have worked on. Here is a link to a store locator on their website:
http://www.winningbrandscorporation.com/store_locator.htm (10/14/2009)

By Hawker19

grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Hands covered in auto grease.
Cleaning Auto Grease Stains on Carpet
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
Jug of used motor oil.
Removing Motor Oil Stains From Carpet
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 6:04:04 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.