Greek Veggie Wraps
Easy and tasty, and can be made a day ahead by wrapping individually in plastic wrap and placing in the refrigerator.
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 7 oz. hummus, flavor of your choice
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, julienned
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and finely diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and finely diced
- 6 oz. feta, flavor of your choice, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, rinsed, drained, and sliced
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
Evenly spread tortillas with the hummus.
Toss lettuce, cucumber, tomato, feta, olives, vinegar, and oil in a medium bowl, then evenly spoon onto the tortillas, wrap burrito style, and serve.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
June 6, 20110 found this helpful
Deeli! Somehow your recipes always make me hungry, even when I've just eaten! I am making this tomorrow! :) Hope you are well! x
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 21, 2016 at 6:37:18 AM on 10.0.1.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us