Green Bean Casserole Tip

I cook the green bean casserole in my crock pot. I mix in some of the french onions for flavor. I brown some of the onions in the toaster oven for a crispy garnish on the top; or place the crispy onions in a bowl for each person to sprinkle on their own serving.

By Gloria

Green Bean Casserole Tip

I recently heard of someone that fancied up the green bean casserole by using red bell pepper and bacon. Sounded so good! (11/21/2004)

By Tawnda

Green Bean Casserole Tip

We usually use Italian Beans instead of green beans. They are also green but have an interesting flavor and makes a delicious dish. They can be purchased by the can or frozen. They are wider, flatter beans.

By Susan from ThriftyFun

Green Bean Casserole Tips and Recipes, Green bean casserole.
Green Bean Casserole Recipes
Bean and Cornbread Casserole
Bean and Cornbread Casserole Recipes
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
black bean burger
Bean Burger Recipes
Bean Casserole
Bean Casserole Recipes