Groom's Dinner Ideas

A supper held before the wedding is usually the responsibility of the groom's family. This guide contains groom's dinner ideas.

Groom's Dinner Ideas
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I am the mother of the Groom. The wedding is in August, 2010. I don't have a clue. The Bride says I am responsible for the rehearsal dinner. My sister asked what the plans are for the Groom's dinner. Are these the same thing?

By Lynn from St. Paul, MN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My daughters husband was from out of state. We did the rehearsal a couple of months in advance. It gave out of town grooman time to come in and have a day with their buddy and do the tux thing and we did the rehearsal that afternoon/evening. The wedding was 300 people at my house. So we did the rehearsal at my house. It gave the families time to bond and stress free.

If you do it the night before it creates more stress for last minute things forgotten and messed up travel arrangements and it doesn't leave a window for out of town bridal party to travel for the wedding. We took a vote and everyone loved coming in advance. It worked for everyone and they raved about it. They all said they would do it for their wedding because it was more pleasant.

Read More Answers...

Our son is getting married next Fall and does not have a clue what kind of Groom's/Rehearsal dinner. I need ideas for decorations. Does anyone have ideas?

Thanks much!
Cynthia from St.Paul, MN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I think it would be important to know a little about your son, his friends and the venue for said dinner. Does he play a sport? Does he like boats? Some of the best decor is the kind that showcases a life or a personality. The kind of room guests will walk into and say " Wow, this is sooo ( your son's name)", makes it that much more familiar yet unforgetable. Good luck.

Read More Answers...
Weddings PlanningMay 16, 2013
tissue paper rainbow rose
Rainbow Dinner Decoration Ideas
Making a Fabric Dinner Roll Holder
Making a Fabric Dinner Roll Holder
Wedding Rehearsal
Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Invitations Ideas
Freshly baked white dinner rolls.
Saving Money on Dinner Rolls
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 18, 2016 at 8:56:32 PM on 10.0.2.18 in 783 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.