Ground Turkey Stuffed Mushrooms with Bell Peppers
Vote for this contest contender!
This is a healthy and delicious side dish! I am not a fan of vegetables but when incorporated with turkey and shrimp, it is very good!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: 4 people
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 pack mushrooms
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 8 sweet bell peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 3 stem garlic
- 3 stem green onions
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- Peel off the shell of the shrimp and mince to a paste. Set aside.
- Wash and cut mushrooms. Remove the stem. Wash and cut sweet bell peppers, green onion, and tomatoes.
- Now open the package of ground turkey and mix together with the shrimp paste that you earlier set aside. Add green onions, dash of salt and pepper.
- Now ready to stuff mushrooms with the mixture of ground turkey and shrimp. Scoop spoonful into the mushrooms.
- Get a pan, add vegetable oil on medium heat and crush the garlic to fry. Once the garlic is golden brown add the mushroom face the meat down first until meat is brown and flip over. Cook each side for about 5 minutes each.
- Add fish sauce and water, oyster sauce, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Then when the water is boiling, add tomatoes, and bell peppers and cook for another 10 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!