Growing a Mango Tree

Growing a Mango Tree

I am planning to grow a Mango tree in Athens, Greece. I have carefully read the instructions that you gave to other people regarding planting the seed. I would like to ask you two questions:

1. If I eat the mango fruit, take the seed and plant it after 5-7 days is it OK? or should I plant right after consuming it?

2. In Greece we have a relatively warm climate. Sometimes during winter maybe for one month is relatively cold below 10 degrees Celsius. I would like to ask you. Do you think is a good idea to plant it in a big pot and keep it there until next spring so that might be strong enough and to replant it to my garden?

Konstantina

Answers:

Mango Tree
Growing a Mango Tree
Peeled Green Mango
Peeling a Mango
Mango fruit hanging from the limbs of a tree
Mango Tree Photos
Mango Salsa on Sea Bass
Mango Salsa Recipes
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
🎉
🎄