Gruesome Band-Aid Cookies
These gruesome cookies are sure to creep out your party guests. If they are brave enough to try one they are sure to love them.
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- Wilton Cookie Icing
- graham crackers
- red cake decorating gel
- Break the graham cracker sheets into fourths. NOTE: I found that a sharp knife pressed into the seam between the crackers makes it easier to separate them.
- I found that chilling the icing made it easier to work with, otherwise its too runny. Draw an outline of a square in the center of each cracker, then fill it in.
- Allow the icing to harden. That will take about 60 minutes.
- Put a blob of red decorating gel into each "band-aid pad". Varying the placement and shape makes them look more real. Use a toothpick to spread the decorating gel.
- Consider serving them on a plate with a box of band-aids. Enjoy!
Add your voice to the conversation.