Hair Dye on a Linoleum Floor

My roommate got hair dye on our linoleum floors. How do I get it out?

Missleisa from Newwestminster, B.C

Answers:

Hair Dye on a Linoleum Floor

My mother uses the Clorox Bleach pen and lets it sit for a few minutes before she wipes it off. Her linoleum is beige, I'm not sure it would work on a darker color. Just a thought. (11/06/2006)

By Charlie

Hair Dye on a Linoleum Floor

I use Clorox Cleanup to clean my 1950's white formica counter top; bet it would work on linoleum, too, but I agree that it might ruin it if it is dark in color. (11/07/2006)

By Claudia-MD

Hair Dye on a Linoleum Floor

Since Creme Perioxide removed Henna from my Formica Bath countertops, I'll bet it will remove Hair Dye from your vinyl lino. flooring. I "painted" the stain with the Creme Perioxide, let it sit over night covered in plastic to keep it moist. Next day it was back to new! You can buy this separately at Beauty Supply stores, or perhaps where hair bleach is sold? Good luck and God bless you. : ) (11/12/2006)

By Lynda

Hair Dye on a Linoleum Floor
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 4:27:17 PM on 10.0.1.195 in 936 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.