Haircuts at Home

The barber where my husband used to get his hair cut got way too expensive so we decided to go out and buy our own clippers and now I cut his hair. The clippers were not expensive (purchased at Wal-Mart) and they also came with instructions on how to use them and cut his hair!

By Robin

Haircuts at Home

I have been doing exactly that with a clipper set from Walmart for the past 3 years for my husband. It goes well most of the time but occasionally I get it a little too short - but he is a good sport about it. More people should try it! (08/17/2005)

By Wanda

Haircuts at Home

My son-in-law had his stylist at the salon cancel 2 appointments because she wanted to go out and have fun. (She dates a friend of his and has her own shop.) My son-in-law got upset and let my daughter cut his hair with the clippers that we had at our home. They now save $20.00 a month on his haircuts, and he gets a good haircut from his beautiful new bride! (08/17/2005)

By Sandy

Saving Money on Haircuts, Haircut
Saving Money on Haircuts
Vacationing At Home, Vacationing at home by camping in the backyard.
Vacationing At Home
Curlers in brunette hair for a perm.
How To Do A Perm At Home
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
A wasp's nest in the corner of a roof.
Keeping Wasps Away From Your Home