Halloween Costume Ideas

I need to find costume ideas for 3 kids. There ages are 5, 7 and 9. We don't have a lot of money right now. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks!
Cathy

Answers:

Halloween Costume Ideas

My 5 year old son is going as a mummy. I went to a Goodwill store and bought 2 sheet's shredded them long way's then took my hot glue gun and glued them together. You wouldn't have to glue together but it makes it roll easier. I went to Kmart this week (halloween stuffis 50% off) and got some black face paint for around his eyes. For the sheet's and the paint I spent a total of 3.67. You might have a old white sheet laying around and some black eye liner to use around the eyes. To make the sheet look old soak lightly in brewed tea. I tried this on my son and he looked terrfic in it and I can wrap it around his coat so his costume won't be hidden. hope this helps for one of the kids. Or maybe one of them might want to be a ghost? My son was last year and once again the main peice was a white sheet. (10/24/2005)

By chas

Halloween Costume Ideas

Martha Stewart had some good tips online... cheap too, one had you mix glue/water and paint kid's hair blue and add a plastic surfer on it and add cotton balls ripped shredded slightly for waves it looked cute.

Or green paint on childs hair and then spike it up with glue and paint hair Green and add plastic little bugs, snakes or flowers and butterfly s too make it look like a garden or lawn. (10/25/2005)

By meoowmom

Halloween Costume Ideas

My 7 year old daughter is going as an artist. I used her sisters outgrown white shirt (or purchase from consignment), black leggings. We painted a few well placed paint marks on the shirt, added a black felt beret and used eye liner for a moustache. A piece of cardboard for the pallet and an old paintbrush! VIOLA an artist! WE even decided to use an old paint can as the trrick or treat "bag". (10/25/2005)

By Diana

Woman Dressed in Witch Halloween Costume
Halloween Costume Ideas for Adults
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Phantom Of The Opera Costume
Making a Batgirl Costume
Boy Behind Fence in Convict Costume
Making a Convict Costume
Girl Dressed as a Nurse
Making a Nurse Costume
🎉
🎄