Halloween Hot Dog Fingers

Severed fingers made from hot dogs are the perfect scary treat for your next Halloween party. This is a guide about making Halloween hot dog fingers.

October 23, 2006 Flag

The kids really loved this one. What can I say? Kids love hot dogs even if they look like dismembered fingers!

Cut the hot dog in half. Slice the string cheese thinly into rounds for the finger nails. Cut off part of the hot dog towards the rounded off end to create a flat place for the cheese to sit.

Add a little cream cheese to the bottom of the cheese to make it stick if desired.

Wedge out lines to create the knuckles, a few under the finger nail and a few at the end of the hot dog.

Use the ketchup to lay over the ends of the cut fingers to make it look like blood!

Those look so real it is kinda creepy!! Definitely a great idea, Thanks!!

Awesome!!! I thought about trying this but didn't know what to use for the fingernails. Now I can try it!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

I typed in halloween food in the search box...unbelievable the amount of different types of recipes it gave

Great idea. I never would have thought of this...........

November 3, 2011 Flag

Here is a platter of hot dog "fingers" that my friend Lisa made for a Halloween party. They were inspired Stella's post from 2006. I love how they are in a circle with the ketchup and eyeballs in the middle. Very creepy.

By Jessica from Hillsboro, OR

A plate of hot dogs that look like severed fingers for a Halloween party.

Food and Recipes Recipes Holidays Halloween AppetizersJanuary 30, 2012
Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dog the Bounty Hunter Costume
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub