Halloween Spider Cookies
I made these cookies with ingredients that I had on hand. They turned out pretty cute and the kids loved them!
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- graham cracker sheet
- chocolate frosting
- mini Reese peanut butter cups
- black licorice Twizzlers
- candy corn
- brown M & Ms
- Coat the top of the graham cracker sheet with chocolate frosting.
- Using scissors or a knife, cut the licorice stick into 2 in. lengths and then cut each piece in 1/4th length wise. These will be your spider legs.
- Unwrap a peanut butter cup and place it in the center of your graham cracker. Place a brown M & M at one end of the PB cup for the spiders head.
- Now arrange the licorice legs, 4 on each side, around the PB cup.
- Finally, stick candy corn around the edge of the graham cracker. Enjoy!
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
Looks super yummy!
Add your voice to the conversation.