Halloween Themed Party

I need some help with a Halloween themed party. What should the decorations look like? What's a good dance name (I need a catchy phrase)? What are some activities we can do? I need something that middle school and high school students will like. So please help me out here. I would truly appreciate it.

Ama from CA

Answers:

Halloween Themed Party

Boo-Bash (08/31/2005)

By chima0692

Halloween Themed Party

What better name than "Monster Mash"? There's a great Halloween section on this website from which to get ideas. If the party is going on at school, you may have some restrictions. If not, pick your favorite punch and fill one or 2 plastics gloves with a contrasting or complimentary color punch = once frozen, peel the gloves off and float your disembodied hands in the punch. A great "decoration" that's functional as well. You could even float some eyeballs you've made out of marshmallows with raisins or chocolate chips for the pupil.

Cobwebs into which you've mixed some twigs and leaves to make more authentic and aged in appearance is a great touch. They'll love anything streaming hanging down in the doorways crepe paper, the shiny streamers, black lace cut into tatters, etc. Cut squares of white material stuffed in the middle with the lost mates of socks and then tied around the "neck" make great ghosts that can hang from various locations and heights. And don't forget the black light(s) to make everything have that eerie glow. Wish I could be there to help. I love Halloween. (08/31/2005)

By bbb

Halloween Themed Party
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Museum Themed Party
Throwing Museum Themed Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Halloween Hot Dog Fingers
Halloween Hot Dog Fingers
🎄