Halloween Witch Hat and Broom Treats
Halloween is the perfect holiday for making fun treats for the family or parties. This is a guide about making Halloween witch hat and broom treats
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These Halloween treats are quick to make and sure to be a hit.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- Witch Brooms:
- 1 bag Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- 1 bag of stick pretzels
- Witch Hats:
- 1 pkg. Oreo Peanut Butter Fudge Cremes (or similar)
- 1 can white frosting
- purple food coloring
- 1 bag Hershey's Kisses
- 1 Ziploc baggie
- For the Brooms: Unwrap the peanut butter cups. Turn the peanut butter cup upside down and poke a stick pretzel into the bottom.
- For the Hats: Start by coloring your frosting to the desired color.
- Then carefully scoop the frosting into a baggie. Then snip the corner off of the baggie.
- Pipe frosting into the center of the cookie. Twist the Hershey Kiss as you press it into the frosting to help create an even "hat band".
October 12, 20120 found this helpful
Sounds really yummy and fun to do.
October 1, 20120 found this helpful
This video shows you the easy steps to making your own Witch Hat and Broom Treats. View the full recipe here: Halloween Witch Hat and Broom Treats
March 30, 20150 found this helpful
Thank you for sharing.
In This Guide