Halloween Witch Hat and Broom Treats
Halloween is the perfect holiday for making fun treats for the family or parties. This is a guide about making Halloween witch hat and broom treats
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read 1 Comment
These Halloween treats are quick to make and sure to be a hit.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- Witch Brooms:
- 1 bag Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- 1 bag of stick pretzels
- Witch Hats:
- 1 pkg. Oreo Peanut Butter Fudge Cremes (or similar)
- 1 can white frosting
- purple food coloring
- 1 bag Hershey's Kisses
- 1 Ziploc baggie
- For the Brooms: Unwrap the peanut butter cups. Turn the peanut butter cup upside down and poke a stick pretzel into the bottom.
- For the Hats: Start by coloring your frosting to the desired color.
- Then carefully scoop the frosting into a baggie. Then snip the corner off of the baggie.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Pipe frosting into the center of the cookie. Twist the Hershey Kiss as you press it into the frosting to help create an even "hat band".
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:10:12 AM on 10.0.0.228 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us