Halloween is the perfect holiday for making fun treats for the family or parties. This is a guide about making Halloween witch hat and broom treats.
Solutions: Halloween Witch Hat and Broom Treats
Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".
These Halloween treats are quick to make and sure to be a hit.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bag Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- 1 bag of stick pretzelsWitch Hats:
- 1 pkg. Oreo Peanut Butter Fudge Cremes (or similar)
- 1 can white frosting
- purple food coloring
- 1 bag Hershey's Kisses
- 1 Ziploc baggie
- For the Brooms: Unwrap the peanut butter cups. Turn the peanut butter cup upside down and poke a stick pretzel into the bottom.
- For the Hats: Start by coloring your frosting to the desired color.
- Then carefully scoop the frosting into a baggie. Then snip the corner off of the baggie.
- Pipe frosting into the center of the cookie. Twist the Hershey Kiss as you press it into the frosting to help create an even "hat band".
Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!