Halloween is the perfect holiday for making fun treats for the family or parties. This is a guide about making Halloween witch hat and broom treats.
Solutions: Halloween Witch Hat and Broom Treats
Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".
These Halloween treats are quick to make and sure to be a hit.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bag Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- 1 bag of stick pretzelsWitch Hats:
- 1 pkg. Oreo Peanut Butter Fudge Cremes (or similar)
- 1 can white frosting
- purple food coloring
- 1 bag Hershey's Kisses
- 1 Ziploc baggie
- For the Brooms: Unwrap the peanut butter cups. Turn the peanut butter cup upside down and poke a stick pretzel into the bottom.
- For the Hats: Start by coloring your frosting to the desired color.
- Then carefully scoop the frosting into a baggie. Then snip the corner off of the baggie.
- Pipe frosting into the center of the cookie. Twist the Hershey Kiss as you press it into the frosting to help create an even "hat band".
By lalala... 
ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No
Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!