Hallway Paint Color Advice

A hallway between rooms is the go-between in your home and is a great place to use transitionary colors to coordinate the house. This is a guide about hallway paint color advice.

November 5, 2015 Flag

I have copper coloured curtains with no pattern. Any suggestions as to the colour to put on the walls? It's for a small hallway.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Because it is a hallway and I assume has only the one curtained window, use a light color like cream or celery green(this would be the lightest tone you can find)

September 7, 2005 Flag

I am having a problem. I have just purchased a house and am painting. You can see all three rooms at once. I have painted the Kitchen potters clay, and the living room dijon (a yellow). Now.. is the tricky part. I would like to paint the hall a little different color. The question is.. should I or should I not? Thanks for any input. :)

Tracey

you could try doing a sponge painting technique using the two colors.

at our boys and girls club: we need help on ideas for painting hallways could sum1 please help us to learn the paintings

Have a vote! After all it's for the boyz and girls club. I remember those days visiting one and I think it should be a part of Them. Paint a drawing of something and get all involved with creativity!

Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingNovember 5, 2015
dining room
Dining Room Paint Color Advice
Nicely decorated living room.
Living Room Wall Paint Color Advice
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
🎄