Hallway Paint Color Advice

A hallway between rooms is the go-between in your home and is a great place to use transitionary colors to coordinate the house. This is a guide about hallway paint color advice.

November 5, 2015 Flag

I have copper coloured curtains with no pattern. Any suggestions as to the colour to put on the walls? It's for a small hallway.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Because it is a hallway and I assume has only the one curtained window, use a light color like cream or celery green(this would be the lightest tone you can find)

September 7, 2005 Flag

I am having a problem. I have just purchased a house and am painting. You can see all three rooms at once. I have painted the Kitchen potters clay, and the living room dijon (a yellow). Now.. is the tricky part. I would like to paint the hall a little different color. The question is.. should I or should I not? Thanks for any input. :)

Tracey

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I like your color choices! I would vote for a third color that compliments your two other colors.

Tracey, I painted my hallways, both visible from the kitchen and living room, the same color. You might do a variation of color of the potters clay. My sis in law did something similar in her open design. It looks just fine...just looks like the light is playing tricks on the colors. Can you just paint a small piece of the wall in the hall a little lighter or darker than the potters clay and 'live' with it and see if you like either? Good luck.

Paint it a color halfway between the two colors.

i paint it light red

I don't know how long your hall is but I think it would be fun to stripe it with the 2 colors. We did a bedroom and our foyer this way. Paint the entire hall the lighter color and then tape off stripes and paint between the tape with the darker color. Blue painters tape works the best. Have fun!

you could try doing a sponge painting technique using the two colors.

at our boys and girls club: we need help on ideas for painting hallways could sum1 please help us to learn the paintings

Have a vote! After all it's for the boyz and girls club. I remember those days visiting one and I think it should be a part of Them. Paint a drawing of something and get all involved with creativity!

With those two colors-a deep red would make a beautiful accent in the hallway.

Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingNovember 5, 2015
dining room
Dining Room Paint Color Advice
Nicely decorated living room.
Living Room Wall Paint Color Advice
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 11:13:09 AM on 10.0.2.156 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.