- 1 lb. hamburger
- 3-4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1-1 1/2 cup carrots, sliced or cut into chunks
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 medium onion, chopped (optional)
Place potatoes and carrots in two quart casserole. Top with hamburger. Pour mushroom soup over top of meat. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for one hour. Check potatoes for doneness.
By Robin from Washington, iA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 17, 2017 at 10:43:07 AM on 10.0.2.68 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us