- 1 lb. hamburger
- 3-4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1-1 1/2 cup carrots, sliced or cut into chunks
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 medium onion, chopped (optional)
Place potatoes and carrots in two quart casserole. Top with hamburger. Pour mushroom soup over top of meat. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for one hour. Check potatoes for doneness.
By Robin from Washington, iA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 24, 2017 at 10:25:42 AM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us