Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

Tips and recipes for making great hamburgers. Post your ideas.

Answers:

Extra Juicy Hamburgers

For extra juicy hamburgers, add 1/4 cup of evaporated milk per pound of meat before shaping.

(01/20/2005)

By Chell

Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

I like to add Worcestershire sauce to mine! :) (01/20/2005)

By kimmcg

Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

I have added Lipton's dry onion soup mix along with a a little Worcestershire sauce. (01/20/2005)

Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

Also great if you add dry ranch powder mix to it. (01/21/2005)

By pookster

Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

Some of the best hamburgers that I have ever had had Miracle Whip mixed into the hamburger (01/25/2005)

By Toni

Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

Add 1/3 cup each chopped onion and bell pepper with 1-2 T. whole milk to 1 lb ground meat. Shape into 4 patties and fry in iron skillet with 1 tablespoon bacon drippings.Salt and pepper to taste. Top with a thick slice of grilled onion, cheese, lettuce, tomato and pickles. Mustard and mayo if you want on the bun that has been buttered and toasted on both sides in a frying pan, like grilled cheese. (01/26/2005)

By Great Granny Vi

Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

I use 1 lb ground hamburger, 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, cracked blacked pepper to taste and either diced chives or onion powder. Take 3 Tbsp. butter and melt in microwave and add 1/4 tsp. minced garlic and parsley, mix well with hamburger mixture form patties and cook as you like on grill, stove top or broiler. Always get rave reviews on this one. Good luck, take care of you and those you love. (02/10/2005)

By Suzanne S.

Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

I make the patties, then sprinkle garlic powder, seasoning salt, ground pepper, and chili powder on it (08/18/2005)

By AML

Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

Worcestershire sauce and onion powder sprinkled on one side, grill, flip, sprinkle seasoned salt on the other. Mmmm! (08/22/2005)

By LizCar

Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

I think, you should marinate the burger with seasoning.

Q: How many times should I flip the burger to make it the best tasting it can be? (08/08/2007)

By jimbob

Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

How do you keep burgers from getting fatter in the middle while cooking? (11/03/2007)

By Dave

Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

Mushroom and Swiss burgers

Use Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup for the sauce, Swiss cheese. Add these after the burgers are cooked. We love them. You can add more mushrooms if you want. (11/13/2007)

By 4libros

Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

Spices you like and we always add crushed crackers any kind to hamburger. (01/31/2008)

By smilingfaces88

Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

Dave, I just watched an Everday Foods episode that demonstrated pushing with your fingertips in the center of each hamburger patty before grilling. When it puffs it'll come level with the rest of the burger. Limit the handling of the meat for the juiciest of burgers. Apply pepper and plenty of salt just before placing on the grill. Turn only once, cook 5-6 minutes on each side. (07/14/2008)

By MeMe

Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

I make mine with garlic salt, onion powder. Mix well with dales sauce and add little drips of Worcestershire sauce. Then while grilling, I add pepper to both sides. (08/18/2008)

By Brandi

Hamburger Tips - Making a Good Burger

Great tips people. Don't forget to not smush them down. That that takes the juices out. (12/10/2008)

By Charlotte

Hamburger with Fries
Making Hamburgers
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger Recipes
black bean burger
Bean Burger Recipes
Photo of a hamburger with a homemade bun.
Homemade Hamburger Bun Recipes
Hamburger Jerky Recipes
Hamburger Jerky Recipes
🎉
🎄